• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul's Transfer Targets: Summer 2019

• Thread starter Aevi
  • Start date
  • Replies 13,667
  • Views 1,471,145

Who would you rather have?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GDeep™

League is very weak
What’s this? Ziyech would be perfect to play with Mesut. These kind of players thrive of playing off each other. Or is it the boring money argument again?
Everything is because of Özil.

In 5 years time people will talk about missing out in Ziyech because of Özil. The crowd have just shifted from Wenger to Özil, pretty sad.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Everything is because of Özil.

In 5 years time people will talk about missing out in Ziyech because of Özil. The crowd have just shifted from Wenger to Özil, pretty sad.
It’s not the crowd, it’s just the guys in here. Everytime Mesut plays Arsenal supporters are cheering him on.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
What’s this? Ziyech would be perfect to play with Mesut. These kind of players thrive of playing off each other. Or is it the boring money argument again?
I think Mesut's problem is Xhaka. 2 many creative players who need other athletic players to be their wing man. or you need to go all out attack which we are not doing. adding Ziyech to the mix would be like buying Özil in the first place, player we didnt tactically need but took a chance. still, I am fan of Ziyech and am monitoring his situation closely

razörist

I think Mesut's problem is Xhaka. 2 many creative players who need other athletic players to be their wing man. or you need to go all out attack which we are not doing. adding Ziyech to the mix would be like buying Özil in the first place, player we didnt tactically need but took a chance. still, I am fan of Ziyech and am monitoring his situation closely
Get rid of Xhaka then. If you think about, the immobile centre midfiel playmaker is more dead than the #10 in modern football. Which succesfull club still has one? Last one was Xabi Alonso and he was 20 times the player Xhaka is.

yybecause

Get rid of Xhaka then. If you think about, the immobile centre midfielder is more dead than the #10 in modern football. Which succesfull club still has one? Last one was Xabi Alonso and he was 20 times the player Xhaka is.
we dont agree on the Xhaka qualities, but, when it comes down to the business part, selling him and getting Rabiot on free with money spent on another player, Ziyech possibly, looks like a good business

razörist

we dont agree on the Xhaka qualities, but, when it comes down to the business part, selling him and getting Rabiot on free with money spent on another player, Ziyech possibly, looks like a good business
What do you think about Xhaka? I like the player’s qualities but I can’t deal with the braindead mistakes anymore after three seasons. He just doesn’t learn.

yybecause

What do you think about Xhaka? I like the player’s qualities but I can’t deal with the braindead mistakes anymore after three seasons. He just doesn’t learn.
Think he is better then given credit for. Needs another cenral mid alongside Torreira to really flourish. Would rather stick to him then Özil but it doesn't work that easy

razörist

Think he is better then given credit for. Needs another cenral mid alongside Torreira to really flourish. Would rather stick to him then Özil but it doesn't work that easy
I think his highs are really high and his lows are really low, and that’s a real problem because in his position he’s the heart of the team.

yybecause

I think his highs are really high and his lows are really low, and that’s a real problem because in his position he’s the heart of the team.
Still think he is class and would explode with another cm next to him.
Ziyech I would love, especially if Özil is gone, or as some wish Xhaka

RacingPhoton

Established Member
Still think he is class and would explode with another cm next to him.
Ziyech I would love, especially if Özil is gone, or as some wish Xhaka
I hear this Xhaka has good qualities argument all around. What exactly are they? A midfielder's duty is to protect the defense and transition the ball to attack as "quickly" as possible. He is pathetic in 1 and bad in 2. If you are talking about those long passes he makes once in a while, can you remember the number of times it actually helped us score goals? None of those passes have been useful because he is too slow and takes a hell lot of time to take the decision. Buying him and making him our midfield main-stay was the biggest mistake that we made as a club.

And why would you want to build the team around such an ordinary player? All the mistakes he has made so far which led to goals are good enough reasons to kick him out of the team. He should not even be playing in premier league level. Forget top 6 team.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

why we not looking to sell elneny and Chambers ? about Özil his high wages mean he will be here until 2021 at least there will many cat pics. and i love cats/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

In June 1996, David Dein, Peter Hill-Wood and Danny Fiszman came out to Nagoya to meet me on behalf of Arsenal. Within an hour we came to an agreement. The Japanese directors didn't try to keep hold of me in the usual way but talked with persuasive arguments... But as far as I was concerned, the decision was taken. Arsenal. A decision that would change my life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom