• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2019

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 5,998
  • Views 641,037
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

What about them 2 + Ndombele?

giphy.gif

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Can’t handle Sp**s getting both Zaha and Sessegnon. That might end me.
They're not going too get both and if they get one, it'll be the rubbish one in Sessegnon.

They've just built a new stadium, they're not going on splurges. They'll buy young and cheap.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
If the kind of links Sp**s are getting is true then im done with football. If they sign people like Ndombele and Zaha while we sign Fraser and Hermoso as main signings then what the ****.

Thats multiple stages below them

GDeep™

League is very weak
If the kind of links Sp**s are getting is true then im done with football. If they sign people like Ndombele and Zaha while we sign Fraser and Hermoso as main signings then what the ****.

But Yousif says Fraser has great stats.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

We are stages below them.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

No we’re not. We’re just being held back by our owner.
Regardless if it's the owner fault we are behind them.

Weve finished behind them for 3 seasons in a row and they are in the CL final.

That's just how it is, its unfortunate but it's the reality. The sooner thats accepted the better we can change that.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Why Sp**s are linked with players that will cost them much money?

It’s down to numerous reasons. They didn’t spend anything last season, they’ve got a very low wage bill compared to the other teams they’re competing with, extra revenue from finishing in the top 4 and reaching the CL final.

Potentially, they could just be trying to convince Poch to stay and snub Juventus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

People say why I did lie on the floor after the goal, they think I was tired. But I think I was a lot cleverer than people thought.

Charlie George reveals it was all a time-wasting plan after the double winning goal
Top Bottom