• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Unai Emery: Adios

Status
Not open for further replies.

MustOezil

This forum became full of garbage discussions which are just Özil haters vs fans. Just look at Jurys posts, nothing is ever constructive, more often than not straight up provocative and abusive.

Anyways back to Emery, I hope he delivers today

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
People want to attack and abuse Özil but then are sick and tired about discussing him.
While he merits getting stick, he's become a bit of a scapegoat hasn't he? A poster is talking about how he isn't a fan of Emery's football and Kolasinac being a focal point then they randomly bring up Özil. Talk about our underwhelming budget or list of players we are getting linked to, then it's Özil's wage that's hindering us.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
This forum became full of garbage discussions which are just Özil haters vs fans. Just look at Jurys posts, nothing is ever constructive, more often than not straight up provocative and abusive.

**** off

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
How many assists has Emery got in his career? Yeah, I really hope he delivers tonight.

Straight out of a comedy script, some of these posts.

Last edited:

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares

Damn, all the work I've been putting in on the Lacazette thread and Jury is still seen as the biggest hater? I need to work harder.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
I wonder if all the supporters Emery has in this thread are OK with today’s performance and want him here to continue.

He deserves to be sacked for me. Team has no idea of football, cero managing at all.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Got it completely wrong from the start. I said weeks ago if we played 3-5-2 we’d lose the midfield battle and struggle. That’s exactly what happened.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
To be completely fair, Unai and the team bottled it with Palace at home.

He gambled on fitness and our home record and it backfired badly. What a disapointing end to the season.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Got it completely wrong from the start. I said weeks ago if we played 3-5-2 we’d lose the midfield battle and struggle. That’s exactly what happened.
Imagine, even fans can watch Arsenal problems but he couldn’t . Emery is mid table level and there is where we are going with him. Best notice will be if he quits after this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom