• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Champions League Final: Liverpool v Tottenham

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
For the English guys on here.

Would you prefer if Kane kept being **** like this or get back to form?
Continue like this. If England are ever going to win anything it's not going to be a Spud who leads the charge. He was gifted an opportunity to put us in a World Cup Final and he chose to miss a sitter and ignore open teammates because he's got Spursy DNA which makes you allergic to big moments. I would much rather they build a more fluid attack around Sterling that doesn't rely on set pieces to get results.

JuanCarlosValeron

Is that why he won 3 European trophies with midtable Spanish team? Nobody going to remember Sp**s fluke success. emery don't lack charisma or nerve the squad lack who got use to be comfortable and bottlers because our old management f**ked up in every department

I respect your passionate defence of our manager. You are a charming multilingual version of Peter Hill-Wood. Unai is by no means the perfect manager but he is more than capable of replicating what Poch has done which in any case resembles what AW did with far greater succes 23 years ago. Technically sound and athletic full backs, physically imposing midfeelders and direct wingers will get you very far. Unai has inherited a mishmash of opportunistic signing assembled with the purpose of getting us over the line rather than to form the foundation for prosective glory. It seems as if he intends to address the imbalance and if he is given the freedom I think he'll be able to take us forward. I think his insistence on playing the experienced "pros" rather than Saka and the like can be ascribed to the club's overeagerness to reap short-sighted bennefits. Hell even a pricipled man like AW appeared to deviate from his idea of football to meet the demands of the club. The current situation in which average premiersip players are beyond our budget may compel us to go down the early AW route. Screening unknown territories for bargains who posses the neccessary traits and a moderate reliance on the academy. Much rather that than expensive cast offs who feel that we are beneath them. I too am excited about the prospect of a Gallardo but there is no point getting him now to work with Xhaka, Mkhi and Elneny.

Last edited:

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Starting Kane was a sackable offence. His subsequent ****house of a performance after being selected, warrants Poch being strung up by his eyelids. I can only think Poch thought Kane would leave if he was benched for this.

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
Starting Kane was a sackable offence. His subsequent ****house of a performance after being selected, warrants Poch being strung up by his eyelids. I can only think Poch thought Kane would leave if he was benched for this.
Im glad they started him. Would have been a more interesting game otherwise and Spuds might have won.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I watched the first half but not the second, did it get any better? Didn’t look like a classic

BobP

Memri Fan

Whilst I agree with you, I don't think it'd have made much of a difference if Moura had started instead of Kane.

Tottenham didn't get a sniff.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
The moment I saw the 2nd goal update on my phone, my brain kept saying "My soul is saved, my soul is saved, my soul is saved."
I'm probably not even gonna care about football for a while but thank f*ck for Liverpool.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
Is that why he won 3 European trophies with midtable Spanish team? Nobody going to remember Sp**s fluke success. emery don't lack charisma or nerve the squad lack who got use to be comfortable and bottlers because our old management f**ked up in every department
this squad won the FA cup not long ago.
Sevilla is not a midtable team. Is a very competitive one and always has been.

Gervais

Established Member
We did it lads, up the Arsenal.

I have to travel half way up the country on the most disgusting comedown ever today, on 2 hours sleep. Feel free to send me your best wishes x

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Dele Alli played one of the most cowardly performances in a final I've ever seen. Honestly not sure what he brings to the side.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

We’re going to be spanish midtable team soon if we keep Emery

Arsenal Quotes

I’ve told Dave to cut off his ponytail. I think it makes him less aerodynamic.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom