• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2019

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 5,998
  • Views 641,177
Status
Not open for further replies.

Been asking for weeks how many away goals he scored in the league and against who but no one is giving me an answer? :lol:

@say yes loves his stats but even he swerved it and started crying about something.

I hold say yes in very high regard. Top poster. Funny as ****.

But Laca is clearly his favorite which is alright imo. We all have those. But Laca is also only slightly better than Giroud and say yes showed him the wrath of hell for many years!

Laca still got a lot lot lot to prove IMO. Hopefully he kicks on next season. We will need it!

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Really wierd how footballer can get fat quickly in space of 1 month

I'm no scientist but I imagine if you are working your body in training on a daily basis, eating well etc the moment you take a month off your body will absorb through shock all the **** you normally would burn and that is the result.

A relative used to play semi pro and was always in shape (athletic) during season, I remember one year he got injured towards the end of a season and had a slightly longer time off, he ballooned too something ridiculous that you would think involved steroids.

Done his pre season and was back to normal within a month.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member

Fakir is close to join Real Betis. weird transfer

Jeez Betis?

Bit of a fall from Fekir, year ago looking at Liverpool now Betis.. could argue the difference between Betis & Lyon being minimal.

P.S - what a ****e transfer window all round so far, barring Hazard not much excitement for any team across the globe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

My job is to give people who work hard all week something to enjoy on Saturdays and Wednesdays

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom