• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney

Status
Not open for further replies.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
This is ridiculous now. Not one Arsenal fan on this forum gives two hoots about Celtic. Not one. We don't care to guess how you'd do in the pl cos it won't happen, we don't care about your delusions to grandeur and we care even less what you think about Arsenal. It must be good on the Celtic forum if they'd rather be here, ffs.

Hooplehead

Today you’ve now said you’re a bigger club than Liverpool, would fill 100k seats every week in the prem, you’ve never met an arsenal fan overseas and a player wouldn’t know the difference between central Glasgow and London.

Jesus f.cking Christ. This guy. You’ve had the nerve to come on this forum and call other people deluded
I don't expect you to agree, you don't have my perspective.

And yeah apart from the prices and size much of Glasgow is the same as London and every other major European City, do you think it's a dump or something? Have you ever been?

Here some pics to help broaden your horizons.

_DSC0168-Edit-L.jpg

the-university-of-glasgow.jpg

09bic78ot5t11.jpg

Glasgow_1240x668.jpg

_90057875_mediaitem90057873.jpg

0_Mark-Callander.jpg

8bcef5b5247a446187116cd10b82171d.jpg

Frosty-Glasgow-Walk-Dec-2017-by-Kathi-Kamleitner29-1500x680.jpg

Glasgow-2018-Eurpoean-Championships-CGI-at-George-Square-to-show-life-as-games-proceed.jpg

Glasgow_Beautiful_Scottish_Evening_Scotland_Hd_Desktop_Wallpaper_citiesoflove.blogspot.com.jpg

blaze_of_glory

And yeah apart from the prices and size much of Glasgow is the same as London and every other major European City, do you think it's a dump or something? Have you ever been?

_DSC0168-Edit-L.jpg

09bic78ot5t11.jpg

Glasgow_1240x668.jpg

0_Mark-Callander.jpg

Glasgow-2018-Eurpoean-Championships-CGI-at-George-Square-to-show-life-as-games-proceed.jpg

Glasgow_Beautiful_Scottish_Evening_Scotland_Hd_Desktop_Wallpaper_citiesoflove.blogspot.com.jpg
Saw Public Enemy in Glasgow while I was living in Edinburgh for a year during my misspent youth. Crazy show, crowd was awesome.

Hooplehead

If i join Celtic's forum and act like a obnoxious and arrogant cvnt they will kick me out. Why is Hooplehead still here?H only contributes with rudeness and provocation.
I think any reasonable person would say I've actually done a pretty good job being friendly in the face of constant abuse
You seem like the happy clapper type who enjoys the safeness of a one team forum and throws a flakey whenever anyone tells you something you don't want to hear, relax, ignore me if you don't want to read it.

Borussin

AM's Resident Dortmund Fan
Money doesn't guarantee anything, it could of course take a lot longer than a few years, in fact that is more likely, but we would not be in the Everton & West ham bracket, we'd be in the Chelsea, Man City & Liverpool spending bracket and if you look at the history of the modern day EPL, the vast majority of the time the big spenders are the ones competing for the honours.

The Man City spending bracket is in a bracket out of this stratosphere. They don't have to consider sales, ever, unlike clubs like Liverpool and Arsenal and pretty every other club, even Chelsea these days now Abramovich isn't so interested. The only other team currenetly in the PL who can compete with City in that regards is Man United - and look at where their spending is getting them. And it's taken Liverpool some very fine work in the transfer market, and getting one of the greatest coaches in Europe to get them back on track after years of being all over the place.

So if you are in with City in this scenario, then that means you have owners with a bottomless pit of money, but I suspect that isn't the case.

Iceman10

Established Member
Hooplehead, at least slow down your comments.

3+ comments per page of your dross is getting ridiculous. If you really want to know how it should be done by a fan of another club on this forum, go seek out Dokaka (WHU fan).

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
I think any reasonable person would say I've actually done a pretty good job being friendly in the face of constant abuse
You seem like the happy clapper type who enjoys the safeness of a one team forum and throws a flakey whenever anyone tells you something you don't want to hear, relax, ignore me if you don't want to read it.

Blablabla...

Just piss off.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

_DSC0168-Edit-L.jpg

09bic78ot5t11.jpg

Glasgow_1240x668.jpg

0_Mark-Callander.jpg

This is a football forum, not the Glasgow tourist information centre.

Hooplehead

The Man City spending bracket is in a bracket out of this stratosphere. They don't have to consider sales, ever, unlike clubs like Liverpool and Arsenal and pretty every other club, even Chelsea these days now Abramovich isn't so interested. The only other team currenetly in the PL who can compete with City in that regards is Man United - and look at where their spending is getting them. And it's taken Liverpool some very fine work in the transfer market, and getting one of the greatest coaches in Europe to get them back on track after years of being all over the place.

So if you are in with City in this scenario, then that means you have owners with a bottomless pit of money, but I suspect that isn't the case.
As I said our 3 largest shareholders are billionaires, FFP regulations will eventually put Man City in check to an extent, and with the money that flows through the EPL things should level out a bit.

By the way I don't think there's any chance of any of this happening, but I have heard enough to say that there's a decent chance European football will look very different in around a decade or so, a European super League is coming, and Celtic will most likely be involved.

Uefa are gonna try to structure it the way the NFL is ran, think of Europe as America, national leagues will eventually be thought of as the minor leagues, at least that's the plan, the big EPL teams are the ones who are holding it up and it may eventually happen without them as a competing league coz they have more to lose than most.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Football is a bit like elections. Before it's unpredictable. After it's unexplainable... But there's an opportunity for us to make it unforgettable.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom