• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bukayo Saka: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

If you're 27/28, had a couple call ups for your nation, fancy 100-200k a week for jogging up and down and fancy experiencing London I think Arsenal definitely the club for you.

Genuine young talent like Saka, I'm not so sure. Personally, I think he's f*cked up but we will just have to see. Hopefully he's not going to Everton or something 3 years from now for 20 mil or something. Hope he knows what hes doing.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
If you're 27/28, had a couple call ups for your nation, fancy 100-200k a week for jogging up and down and fancy experiencing London I think Arsenal definitely the club for you.

Genuine young talent like Saka, I'm not so sure. Personally, I think he's f*cked up but we will just have to see. Hopefully he's not going to Everton or something 3 years from now for 20 mil or something. Hope he knows what hes doing.

You have issues.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

If you're 27/28, had a couple call ups for your nation, fancy 100-200k a week for jogging up and down and fancy experiencing London I think Arsenal definitely the club for you

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Our club is sounding like a holiday resort ffs.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Very happy for this to be done.

They are tagging me because I argued that he may be better moving to another club in order to fulfill his potential and possible win things and develop in a better environment.

I still believe that to be true at this current moment. The club is going down hill. Theres more pressure on these players and manager to actually deliver something positive for the fans and if we continue this way it's only a matter of time before he jumps ship. At least this way if that does happen we will get a few quid.

People think I'm unhappy he signed far from it. I just had a different perspective on it as I have seen many young players come through at Arsenal and stay at the same level or regress.

James Bond

Moderation Consultant

anEPqeW.gif

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Seems it's not an extension and it's a new contract. So deal is only till 2024. Ah there is going to be another contract drama in 2 to 3 years.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
He was adamant that Saka was going to Liverpool or Dortmund

No I wasnt adamant he was going anywhere. Go and read what I said bobo.

I said I could see his reason why going to one of those clubs would appeal more than staying at Arsenal.

If he kicks on and Arsenal are challenging in 2-3 years and he has developed under Arteta it will have been a good decision. However if we are sitting 8th/9th/10th in that time and he is no better than he is now then it will be the wrong decision.

Nobody can tell if it's right or wrong. We can only be happy we arent losing another good player for next to nothing.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
When was the last time you went to the Emirates? Least I will get to see him play live
I haven't seen him live and probably never will.

That's nothing to brag about about. I'm a student and I do part time work to pay my way through school.

The cost of going to watch Arsenal live is a bit prohibitive due to where I live and my financial status. So I find your post a bit odd.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

I haven't seen him live and probably never will.

That's nothing to brag about about. I'm a student and I do part time work to pay my way through school.

The cost of going to watch Arsenal live is a bit prohibitive due to where I live and my financial status. So I find your post a bit odd.

Where do you live mate if you don't mind me asking? Full address would be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Nobody has enough talent to live on talent alone. Even when you have talent, a life without work goes nowhere

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom