• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Watford | Sunday July 26 | KO: 16:00 BST | Sky Sports Premier League

Will Tourbillion watch this game?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Finally this tragic season will be over. Not one single highlight in the league season
There may yet be more highlight.

We could win the FA cup and effectively stop Sp**s from qualifying for Europa

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
The poll options should have been...

1. Yes
2. No
3. Maybe
4. I don't know...can you repeat the question?

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
It's a shame the Leicester v Utd game isn't on terrestrial, that way I could watch that but also this game on the laptop. I think i'm more interested in that game than this one tbh.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
There may yet be more highlight.

We could win the FA cup and effectively stop Sp**s from qualifying for Europa

I posted that a week or so back in the Spuds thread. What an end to a sh1t season that would be :lol: Unfortunately there's a good chance that if we win the FA Cup it will be Wolves who end up 7th and miss out. They play Chavs today, Spuds play Palace.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Is Arteta going to risk it with a strong team today or will he play a softer team like against A/Villa?

Softer for sure, and I dont blame him. We can finish highest 8th so the result today makes little difference to us. Shame because I'd love to see us beat Watford & send them down. Troy Deeney can take his fvcking Cojones to the Championship!

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Softer for sure, and I dont blame him. We can finish highest 8th so the result today makes little difference to us. Shame because I'd love to see us beat Watford & send them down. Troy Deeney can take his fvcking Cojones to the Championship!
He might go a tad stronger today is my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrived, an Arsenal share was worth £800; it subsequently rose continuously in value and by the time I left it stood at £17,000.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom