• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Watford | Sunday July 26 | KO: 16:00 BST | Sky Sports Premier League

Will Tourbillion watch this game?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pop Tart

Established Member
Shame Danny won't get a warm reception on Sunday, due to no crowds...always felt sorry how he was kinda pushed to the side when he, Ramsey and Cech were all leaving...he did more for this club than Cech ever did.

arsenal-unveil-new-signing-danny-welbeck-at-london-colney-on-2-2014-picture-id454505946

vXpkEUz.jpg

danny-welbeck-arsenal_3274739.jpg

187080.jpg

welbeck-m.jpg

danny-welbeck-arsenal-fa-cup.jpg

...memories.

Should of he scored in the last fa cup final, hit the post or crossbar from our first chance. He was a decent squad option. Nice guy

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Should of he scored in the last fa cup final, hit the post or crossbar from our first chance. He was a decent squad option. Nice guy

True, but he did play excellently in that game, ran Luiz and Cahill ragged.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Always liked and rated Welbeck. Shame about all the injuries, felt our general play was often better with him instead of Giroud upfront.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
Big game this! Last game of the season. We find out if Arsenal is a mid table team in 10th place that didn't qualify for the Europa league or if Arsenal is a mid table team in 8th place that didn't qualify for the Europa league.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Lets end the league season in, well not style...but lets try and finish in a position in the table that's only a single digit at least!

...clinging on desperately to a 1-0 against 10 men...Emery-ball :drool:

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I'm still not over the fact that nobody appears to be bothered by losing to Villa. Chelsea will beat Wolves and if we had beaten Villa, today would be a opportunity to qualify for Europe.

We are going to enter the Chelsea game with so much pressure on everyone, while Chelsea will enter the game pressure free, champions league secure.

Remember the players took a pay cut which would only count as deferred if they qualify for Europe. Then there is the pressure of our only route into europe being a victory against chelsea in a ****ing final. The same Chelsea that destroyed us last time. Imagine the pressure and the mentality of the club. Its ludicrous we didn't go all out to beat Villa.

May aswell rotate the **** out of today. Dead rubber, play AMN in midfield so he can get his meaningless man of the match before we go and face Chelsea and bench him for Bellerin.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I'm still not over the fact that nobody appears to be bothered by losing to Villa. Chelsea will beat Wolves and if we had beaten Villa, today would be a opportunity to qualify for Europe.

We are going to enter the Chelsea game with so much pressure on everyone, while Chelsea will enter the game pressure free, champions league secure.

Remember the players took a pay cut which would only count as deferred if they qualify for Europe. Then there is the pressure of our only route into europe being a victory against chelsea in a ****ing final. The same Chelsea that destroyed us last time. Imagine the pressure and the mentality of the club. Its ludicrous we didn't go all out to beat Villa.

May aswell rotate the **** out of today. Dead rubber, play AMN in midfield so he can get his meaningless man of the match before we go and face Chelsea and bench him for Bellerin.

We did try to beat Villa, we're just not very good. Anyway it's not like the season depended on one match, most fans stopped giving a sh*t about this season ages ago.

Moreover at the end of last season the losses to Brighton and Palace that meant we missed out on CL by one point were infinitely more infuriating, so by comparison a loss to Villa that means we miss out on Europa is hardly something to get worked up about.

Manberg

Predator
I'm so glad we have football back. Lockdown had me spouting total nonsense in the general discussion pages. I even imagined myself posting that it's ok to grope women. I can't return to that. Keep the football on tv!

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
We did try to beat Villa, we're just not very good. Anyway it's not like the season depended on one match, most fans stopped giving a sh*t about this season ages ago.

Moreover at the end of last season the losses to Brighton and Palace that meant we missed out on CL by one point were infinitely more infuriating, so by comparison a loss to Villa that means we miss out on Europa is hardly something to get worked up about.

Xhaka on the Bench, Pepe on the bench, Nketiah right winger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Religiously, it is said that God created man. I am only a guide. I allow others to express what they have in them. I have not created anything. I am a facilitator of what is beautiful in man.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom