• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Watford | Sunday July 26 | KO: 16:00 BST | Sky Sports Premier League

Will Tourbillion watch this game?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
I’m talking generally, the whole season, it’s been a long drawn out disaster.

The whole covid thing didn't help lol. Seems like an eternity. Can't watch Kola, Luiz, Mustafi, Xhaka and Bellerin play football much longer. And I might legit stop supporting the club if we sign Willian. Was close to stopping with the rumors of Mourinho taking over. And even with the Luiz signing, knew he would cost up a lot of points at different junctions in the season.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
I really, really, really want us to win this dead-rubber game, only so Watford and their captain get relegated into nothingness.

Then make a cheeky bid for Doucure in the region of 10-15M. A very good backup option for bench.
He’d cheekily start every game for us.

EinmalImmerEwig

Bent on his knees by asking to get banned !
Don’t give a **** about relegation rivals. If a key player gets hurt, it’s on Arteta’s head.
Don’t give a **** about relegation rivals. If a key player gets hurt, it’s on Arteta’s head.
I do fear that Watford will take their relegation out on a few of our players.
I would be gutted if Watford stayed up though. They are a 2nd division team, and Villa should be in the Top Division.
The hopes that we would sign Grealish? I think he'll go to Man U when/if he moves.

zilfy

The difference between finishing 8th and finishing 10th is about 6 million pounds.

Add in the chance to build some momentum after the disaster against villa and it can probably be assumed that mikels talking out his ass in regards to respect for relegation rivals

EinmalImmerEwig

Bent on his knees by asking to get banned !
He's got to try and win the game, although our rivals for the '8th place and a bit more money Trophy', Burnley - at home to Brighton, and Sheff. United - away at Soton, should both win.

Although £6M would be handy in paying Özil's wages for 4 months

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
We need a draw here.

Villa needs to go down so that we can make a few offers there.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Under George Graham, 1994/5 12th, 52 goals, 51 points.

Now, under 3 managers 10th, 53 goals and got 53 points.

In between those years we averaged 75 points a season. Wonder why?

roz

Fake News Merchant
Oh yes. The first two insulting offers will be laughed away.
We need a draw here.

Villa needs to go down so that we can make a few offers there.
Not a huge fan of Grealish or Mings tbh.
Would take both for low fees but that will never happen. Neither are good enough to improve the first 11. Grealish has just as many bad games as good ones from what I’ve seen. 30 mil double package deal otherwise look elsewhere

roz

Fake News Merchant
Some Watford fans want their team to come and rough us up as we won’t fancy it with a final the following weekend. And if they’re losing late on they want their players to injure as many as possible.

All due to Arteta saying he’ll play a strong team after rotating against Villa. :lol:

http://wfcforums.com/index.php?threads/woolwich-v-watford-fc-26-07-2020.57266/page-8
**** it then, lets go full strength and send them back to whence they came like those other Orcs Stoke. May they never return.

2 Cup finals in a week as far as I’m concerned. Lets go.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

They seem to think the rest of the PL have an agenda against Watford. :lol:

Also, Mike Dean is the ref so we probably will have a couple of nasty injuries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrived, an Arsenal share was worth £800; it subsequently rose continuously in value and by the time I left it stood at £17,000.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom