• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel dos Santos Magalhães

Do you think Gabriel will end up signing for Arsenal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Ole or Arteta...

tenor.gif

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I really want Bellerin to get back to good form now.

Leno (28)
Bellerin(25) -Saliba(19) -Gabriel(22) -Tierney(23)
Set for the next 5 years if everything goes to plan. For the first time genuinely since the invincible days we have a back line with a quality keeper, left back and potentially very strong CB's. And if Bellerin gets back up to speed it's just an added bonus.

We need more but it really is exciting stuff.

Makavelii

Leno (28)
Set for the next 5 years if everything goes to plan. For the first time genuinely since the invincible days we have a back line with a quality keeper, left back and potentially very strong CB's. And if Bellerin gets back up to speed it's just an added bonus.

Yeah that + Luiz for experience is the backline sorted.
Now to fix the midfield with two signings and we’re good to start the season.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
From tomorrow Eduardo will track Partey flights ffs.
We as Arsenal fans should come together and start a Go Fund me for the kid, get him a girlfriend or something. Poor kid will be spending his summer holidays tracking plane flights and drawing triangles on footballers Instagram posts.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Arteta is taking us back to the top, my god his pull is enormous.

Once again, the usual suspects on the right side of history, over two years ago.
Would his pull and managerial ability have been the same two years ago as it is now though?:eek:ops:

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Would his pull and managerial ability have been the same two years ago as it is now though?:eek:ops:
I think this too, tbh. Putting up with Emery for 18 months so Arteta could not only learn a bit more under baldie but also have a look at us from the outside can only have benefitted him tbh. He said it himself that it might have been too early for him first time round. Course it won't stop people from boasting even though there's a long way to go yet.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Also good that now in defence we can just focus on selling players. Need to sell three CB's ideally.

Sokratis - 4M
Holding - £10M
Chambers - £15M

There's your Gabriel fee and a huge reduction in wages.

Its nice that we have specific targets and are seemingly getting them instead of going for second options... so far anyway.

Iceman10

Established Member

Leno (28)

Looks promising. Depth is pretty good also, even after potentially offloading Mustafi and Sokratis. Down the line we’ll see who prevails between Martinez and Leno for GK.

TheIceman85

Leno (28)

These kind of things almost never work out to plan in a real life.

I’m old enough to remember when a young pair coming through called Senderos and Djourou were set to be our CB pairing for the next 10 years.

Then Wilshere and Ramsey were set to be our MF pairing for the next 10 years.

Then Smalling and Jones were going to be United’s DF for the next 10 years.

I hope this time’s different but I’m not gonna bank on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I still have an interest in training and development, in the stages that make it possible for players first to acquire technique (between 7 and 12) and then to develop physically (between 12 and 16), then to deepen their mental resilience (between 17 and 19) and finally between 19 and 22 to acquire what is critical, like the roof of a house without which all the rest rots away: intelligence and motivation

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom