• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Hector Bellerin (Loan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
PSG only have 1 RB so i can see why they want some competition in these position. Kehrer only RB they got.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

There aren't many good or even average RBs out there. Not sure why so many people are happy at this!

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
If this is real 80 million or Veratti and 20, or else fk off. Where are we gonna get a homegrown right back who is good on the ball, going forward and defensively?

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
If this is real 80 million or Veratti and 20, or else fk off. Where are we gonna get a homegrown right back who is good on the ball, going forward and defensively?

Good on the ball? Fair enough, he has shown pretty regular instances of good decision making on the field. Going forward? Yes, but not as regular as the breakout season. Probably because injuries cramped his style. Defensively? No, never, nada. He has never been good defensively, but previous seasons he has been able to hide that by his recovery pace. Bellerin has no defensive awareness.

UpTheGunnerz

I dont mind Bellerin, lovely lad and an OK footballer but this is precisely the kind of sales we need to do when given chance to do so. Seeing that his market value is still fairly high. Pull the trigger.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
Good on the ball? Fair enough, he has shown pretty regular instances of good decision making on the field. Going forward? Yes, but not as regular as the breakout season. Probably because injuries cramped his style. Defensively? No, never, nada. He has never been good defensively, but previous seasons he has been able to hide that by his recovery pace. Bellerin has no defensive awareness.

Lets agree to disagree on the defensive part. I still think it would be big mistake to sell him, I see nearly every teams full backs getting wrecked by forward and not doing much going forward. It all depends on how much money we're offered, I imagine it wouldn't be enough to do anything other than buy an inferior replacement.

MikeVinna

Established Member
What is it with everyone on AM wanting to sell half our squad. Can we upgrade on Hector? Maybe. Is this the window to do it? No. Should be focused on sorting the midfield. Besides, we should give the lad another season. Deserves a little time to get back to his best after a severe injury like that..

UpTheGunnerz

Lets agree to disagree on the defensive part. I still think it would be big mistake to sell him, I see nearly every teams full backs getting wrecked by forward and not doing much going forward. It all depends on how much money we're offered, I imagine it wouldn't be enough to do anything other than buy an inferior replacement.

Fair enough on the inferior replacement argument. Struggling to think about good, available right backs. Ricardo Pereira and TAA are the only elites in the PL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom