• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Lucas Torreira (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enz__

Anti Antique Abuse
One option Arsenal could do if Torreira doesn't accept Torino, is selling Elneny and keeping Torreira for that spot.

Keeping Torreira on the stands is not an option for sure.
It seems only Turkish clubs have shown interest in Elneny and considering their dire financial situations we're not getting any money from them. Tbh he has looked ok so far and i would not mind keeping him on as an option from the bench, might also be better mentally prepared for the season than Torreira too if Torreira doesn't end up getting his move.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Atletico really ****ed us over there - Torreira's head turned and does not want to go anywhere else and they do not want to give us anything in return :lol:

We are ****ed.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

It seems only Turkish clubs have shown interest in Elneny and considering their dire financial situations we're not getting any money from them. Tbh he has looked ok so far and i would not mind keeping him on as an option from the bench, might also be better mentally prepared for the season than Torreira too if Torreira doesn't end up getting his move.

Sure I agree, but I can't see Arsenal forcing Torreira to stay if he doesn't accept Torino.

"To stay" meaning keep him on the stands for a year, not using him.

Maybe some club will soon pay for Elneny as he has been pretty good.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Sure I agree, but I can't see Arsenal forcing Torreira to stay if he doesn't accept Torino.

"To stay" meaning keep him on the stands for a year, not using him.

He can keep Özil company.

Enz__

Anti Antique Abuse

I mean "to stay" meaning keep him on the stands for a year, not using him.

Yeah i agree, whilst they may threaten it i doubt the club would actively keep him out of the team, he'll still be useful as a sub and for early rounds of the cup competitions, plus we wouldn't want to completely tank his value i would imagine, he's still a decent player. I reckon we end up using both him and Elneny with the hope that they both show enough to get us decent fees in Jan or next summer. Lets just hope the Italian clubs make a decent offer so we can avoid all that.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Uh oh. Mods we've got another one!

Joking about crying is a bit different than calling an Arsenal player midget **** & ***** or something in the same message.

He hasn't even said no to Torino yet and you're losing your marbles.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Joking about crying is a bit different than calling an Arsenal player midget **** & ***** or something in the same message.

He hasn't even said no to Torino yet and you're losing your marbles.

Mods please this language is very triggering to me. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal have always been the club of the people, the streets. Arsenal was one of the first clubs to really have black players, so it did represent the mass of the UK and how London is. I hope people at the club know that and who are they playing for.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom