• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bukayo Saka: Little Chilli

Is Bukayo Saka...

• a GOOD inverted right-winger

Votes: 16 12.8%
  • a GREAT inverted right-winger

Votes: 43 34.4%
  • the GREATEST inverted right-winger

Votes: 66 52.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Got a nice tap-in but our RW is where players go to die. His performances are starting to drop but maybe he just needs a rest.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Yes he is Sancho level people would say I'm overrate him but he is same level as Sancho talent wise and when finally settle he'll get you 20+ G/A.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Why are you doing this?

He was everywhere.
He was busy but I don’t think he’s playing as well as he used to recently?

The goal glosses things over but I’ve seen him play much better.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
This kid is an Anelka/Cesc level talent at that age he really is. I still worry that we are overplaying him but we really have no choice at the minute.

Bloodbather

Established Member

Got a nice tap-in but our RW is where players go to die. His performances are starting to drop but maybe he just needs a rest.

Not anymore, it isn't. Partey playing RCM and ESR being in there gives our RW the opportunity to create links. We don't just try to force-feed Auba from the left anymore.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Not anymore, it isn't. Partey playing RCM and ESR being in there gives our RW the opportunity to create links. We don't just try to force-feed Auba from the left anymore.
That is true tbf!

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
He has clearly been overplayed. I would say he probably has played the most minutes out of any starting player this season, prob alongside Tierney. He needs a rest. He looks a bit sluggish at times. If this kid had Iwobi's touch and interplay, man he'd be so perfect!

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
Yes he is Sancho level people would say I'm overrate him but he is same level as Sancho talent wise and when finally settle he'll get you 20+ G/A.

I think Sancho is a bit more technically gifted on the ball. But in terms of end product, both of their ceilings are at similar levels.

say yes

forum master baiter
He has looked a lot more skillful playing on the right. I can't remember him doing stepovers and the rest when he was on the left.
He's perfect there. Has scope to cut onto his stronger left foot but he's also confident enough on his right to drive down the line.

Remember seeing him playing on the right in pre-season and it looked so natural I had to check with @MutableEarth whether it was his actual position.

Can see that Trusted @Trilly was mocking me as per even though I was bang on: https://arsenal-mania.com/forum/thr...6pm-free-on-youtube.34439/page-8#post-5180568

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I think Sancho is a bit more technically gifted on the ball. But in terms of end product, both of their ceilings are at similar levels.
Sancho more better dribbling players he quick with his feets saka do lack some of that at the moment because he easy getting out muscled but it'll come for him

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

He's perfect there. Has scope to cut onto his stronger left foot but he's also confident enough on his right to drive down the line.

Remember seeing him playing on the right in pre-season and it looked so natural I had to check with @MutableEarth whether it was his actual position.

Can see that Trusted @Trilly was mocking me as per even though I was bang on: https://arsenal-mania.com/forum/thr...6pm-free-on-youtube.34439/page-8#post-5180568
I mock you even if I agree with you, don’t take it personally

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A team can attack for too long. The most opportune time for scoring is immediately after repelling an attack, because opponents are then strung out in the wrong half of the field. All the men are expected to play to plan, but not so as to stifle individuality

Herbert Chapman
Top Bottom