• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ashley Cole (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Army of Me

Established Member
I don't want him to stay, I expect Arsène to replace him with a fit left back, but fact is we have him at our disposal, we should use him.

This isn't a post-Citeh thought btw - his ability's never been in question for me.

AGooner

We need to sort out the LB situation ASAP, this is just taking the p*ss. I've been saying that Hoyte cannot cut the mustard to anyone who'd listen to me.

This is just depressing.

>YounGunner<

Established Member
Sunday papers

The Sunday People

Ashley - I want to stay
Toe break misery fir Rio
Sp**s bid 10m for Downing

The Sunday Star

Play off finals for Premiership
Jol 10m bid for downing
Thatcher to get therapy

The News of the World

Its a toe bad, RIO
Pompey ace caught in Redknap bet probe
Hair Brained - ICC boss - Darrell can still umpire

The Sunday Mirror
Rio toe woe
Schwarzer blasts blues
Pedro says no
Hair extention

The Sunday Express
Prem play-off
Sharks attack
Kitchens £1495
Keane cools on Sunderland job

dublingunner

Established Member
This fuçking PRICK Cole. A couple of weeks ago he tries to deflect criticism from himself with his "I'm making myself available for selection, if I don't get picked it's not my doing" bullshiit. Wenger rightly puts the arrogant little turd in his place by reminding us that if he's fit and still an Arsenal player then of course he's available for selection. Now he realises it might, just might be possible that the transfer may not come true. So he comes out with this crap that he wants to stay after all. He must think everyone is as stupid as he is, the two-faced little fuçkwit.
Part of me hopes he does stay so that he'll remain unhappy for another year and he can't release his "auto"biography. Anyone who can stab the back of Wenger and Arsenal FC as he has done deserves hell. Everyone should take an oath that even if he does stay and plays outstandingly all season long, we'll still never forgive the çunt.

Legend#1

Established Member
Get him to sign an extention and keep the ****er.

I don't care anymore.

Keep him, bring Woodgate in.. **** Chelsea.

I love Pascal Cygan.

Cashley should have let bygones be bygones at the end of last season.

I doubt he wants to go abroad (he's London born and bred and his wife isn't ready to give up on her singing 'career' just yet) and we were never going to sell him to Chelsea without making it as hellish as possible.

Chelsea don't need him and most Chelsea fans don't even want him.

What was he thinking this 'book' of his would achieve?

Chelsea have ****ed him over good and proper. Twice.

Who the ****ed mentioned Woodgate? Were they being serious? :lol: :lol: :lol:

been

well this might be potentially good news

lets say cole stays and gallas is FA as soon as next year starts we may be able to have both of them

also rumour mill reported

Carlos - Chelsea
Cole - Real

why not swap cole for cassilas

I love Pascal Cygan.

been said:
lets say cole stays and gallas is FA as soon as next year starts we may be able to have both of them

I think Gallas will probably sign a new contract between now and then and if not, then he may look to move abroad to a club that'll meet his silly wage demands.

been said:
why not swap cole for cassilas

Roberto Carlos will be out of contract next summer so Real will be actively looking for a replacement.

If the reports that Capello wants to install Diego Lopez as his No.1 then there is every chance that Casillas will be available this time next year.

tactica442

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
pha2er said:
Don't get me wrong, I don't want him to play, but we do need him (at the moment).
Trust issue. Cashley can't be relied on at the moment. Just a slight slack from Cashley on the pitch may make the team lose points and even damage the team's morale, like 'why the f**k this unloyal git playing on the pitch?'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I’ve told Dave to cut off his ponytail. I think it makes him less aerodynamic.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom