• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ashley Cole (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rahul

pha2er said:
Rahul said:
Totally agree.But do you think even if he stays and wenger plays him will he give it his 100 per cent?

And what about his autobiography?he surely wont release it in the midst of the season if he is still a gunner.If he does i think he will be of in jan irrespective of wheather he is cup-tied or not.
yea, i don't think he would dare play badly on purpose - he'd leave himself open to fines and he would publicly make himself look even worse than he already has.

as for his autobiography, i was under the impression it was coming out tomorrow, but i think it's currently on hold until he leaves arsenal, so if he's now staying for another year i'd assume it won't come out for another year.

i do not think he will wait another year to release his book for the simple reason that he is shameless and money hungry enough to not bother what the fans would think of him.

tactica442

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Now Cashley changes his mind? to stay another year?

Why the f**k should the club continue to pay him 50k p/w then see him leaving next summer at the half of his current valuation?

I think the club has done too many compromises in Cashley' case. The club should get tough on him. Either sign a new four/five-year contract or have no chance to play.

wrighty08

apollo said:
maxxx said:
I'm afraid we don't have any choice. Bring him back to the team, pay him what he likes and apologise.

We can't afford to play hoyte.

He won't apologise coz he has his f***ing book that he wants to publicise...he wouldn't do that....

F**k Cole..let him go...who need him? Sore loser

AGooner

maxxx said:
I'm afraid we don't have any choice. Bring him back to the team, pay him what he likes and apologise.

I've been saying for months that the "Petrol Thieves Ltd" transfer won't happen and that they will use the c*nt to destabilise Arsenal. I was hoping I was wrong but it doesn't look it.

C*ntly's selfish antics have not been good for the club. Hence, his position at Arsenal is untennable, I say we get rid of him to anyone but the Chavs, and put this behind us.

I thought the CB situation was bad but we need to sort out the LB situation ASAP.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
FAcing Cole possible return to the team

How to face the possible return of Ashley Cole to the first team.

I feel the longer the affair goes on, the more likely it is for Cole to stay in our team. Nobody argues with the fact that Cole is one of the best LB's in the world and greatly improves out team. Even after all he has done I think it is beyond him to not play his best.

So if he returns I fear that many fans will boo him and continue to hate him for what he did. I am not saying I forgive him or that I don't hate what he has done. But and here comes the big but, to acctually boo him if he makes a return ( which would be for the best of the team playing wise) could unsettle his performance and other while on the pitch. So is your hate towards Cole more important then the succes of Arsenal? How would you feel if you greated him in a way that shakes the team so they underperform? Comments by Henry and others shows that they still trust his footballing and could work with him. Wengers actions in this matter could also mean that he don't want him to go because he realises the way it would diminish our team performance.

being faced with negative chants, flags or whatever would only spiral the saga once again and IMO we have had too many stressful moments since the tapping up. I would like to think that we as Arsenal fans are above the almost hooligan mentality and would allow him to be an integral part of the team if he stays. I am not telling you to forgive him (I haven't) or sings songs about him but give praise when praise is due.

famous no 10

Established Member
To be honest, much as I think Cole is a complete c**t, we miss him so much that I'm prepared to put up with him for the sake of our team.

I just can't stand to see Hoyte at LB, he's the worst LB I've ever seen at Arsenal, and I've seen a few.

Zico

Established Member
Why is Wenger taking the chance with Hoyte at left back when we have Flamini? Hoyte is as bad as Cygan at this stage. He could get better, but we can try him out in the Carling Cup first.

I suspect Wenger has promised Flamini that he will return to midfield. I don't care. Cole or Flamini need to be in left back for our next game or Wenger's in danger of losing a little bit of trust among the Gooner nation.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

I wonder whether this change of mind is because with only 4 days left he feels he will not have time to negotiate favourable personal terms? ie 100,000 a week use of Romans Yacht for his holidays etc.

RC8

Established Member
I could leave this behind actually, I think he is an idiot, but having him helping our team is better than having him with the chavs. He does help the team a lot. However, I expect an apology from him.

the dawn raids

Established Member
because wenger doesnt want to play him until this whole mess is sorted, and rightly so.

besides, no matter what anyone thinks, hoyte did NOT cost us the game yesterday. inability to even try finishing movements off did.

Gooner83

the dawn raids said:
because wenger doesnt want to play him until this whole mess is sorted, and rightly so.

forcing him to play would show him who the boss is... and we are still paying his wages to sit on his sofa at home.

Gooner83

Henry - best striker said:
wrighty08 said:
apollo said:
maxxx said:

He won't apologise coz he has his f***ing book that he wants to publicise...he wouldn't do that....

F**k Cole..let him go...who need him? Sore loser

Yeah f*ck cole ! who needs him when we got hoyte

just stating the obvious Cole would not have conceded that Penalty yesterday.

qs

Established Member
If Cole stays so be it. I wont like him but he's a good player and he'll strengthen the team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The only moment of possible happiness is the present. The past gives regrets. And future uncertainties. Man quickly realised this and created religion. It forgives him what he has done wrong in the past and tells him not to worry about the future, as you will go to paradise.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom