• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ashley Cole (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

baccy_man

Established Member
if Cole is going to be staying for another year then we need to get him to sign another contract so he does not walk away with one year left on his existing contract , we dont want him to be going for next to nothing next year.

Army of Me

Established Member
Fredrock said:
GoonerGurjit said:
Ashley Cole has decided he wants to stay at Arsenal for another season. (The People)

www.people.co.uk/sport/football/tm_obje ... _page.html

WTF! He is prepared to play another year!? Is he the one playing the cards now? I know he is a great player, but I do not want him as left back only because he is afraid that Moaning-ho has f****d him over and the Chealscum deal might be off!
let's just say i was to trust anything the people said, i think you've hit the nail on the head - nobody wants him. Chelsea have Bridge and Boulharouz, and very few teams in the real world are willing to spend that much on a LB.

Perhaps Portsmouth or Villa might be interested.

I like this line...

"But now he is worried about staying and being hated by the fans."

haha - be afraid, be very afraid woooooooooooooooo!

Seriously, if I was Wenger and Cole said that to me, I'd tell him to sign another years contract extension - if we hang around until next summer his value will be half what it is now.

stuart

Established Member
id rather he just left,this will all come up agaain in january and we dont need it,what we need is to sign a new quality lb!

Gurgen

Established Member
If that's the case, I agree with pha2er, we might as well use him.

We are still paying him astronomical wages for sitting on his arse, I'd say it's time Cashley got his hands dirty. It's not like he won't perform either, he always does.

RockyRocastle

Established Member
LuKaZaN said:
Huge anti-Cole chants today from the whole just about every Gooner at the game.

10 men went to bed, went to bed with Ashley,
10 men, 9 men, 8 men, 7 men, six men, five men, four men, three men, two men, one man and his mobile phone, went to bed with Ashley!

apollo

RockyRocastle said:
LuKaZaN said:
Huge anti-Cole chants today from the whole just about every Gooner at the game.

10 men went to bed, went to bed with Ashley,
10 men, 9 men, 8 men, 7 men, six men, five men, four men, three men, two men, one man and his mobile phone, went to bed with Ashley!

As Ali G says....RESPEK!!!

maxxx

I'm afraid we don't have any choice. Bring him back to the team, pay him what he likes and apologise.

We can't afford to play hoyte.

Rahul

pha2er said:
Fredrock said:
GoonerGurjit said:
Ashley Cole has decided he wants to stay at Arsenal for another season. (The People)

www.people.co.uk/sport/football/tm_obje ... _page.html

WTF! He is prepared to play another year!? Is he the one playing the cards now? I know he is a great player, but I do not want him as left back only because he is afraid that Moaning-ho has f****d him over and the Chealscum deal might be off!
let's just say i was to trust anything the people said, i think you've hit the nail on the head - nobody wants him. Chelsea have Bridge and Boulharouz, and very few teams in the real world are willing to spend that much on a LB.

Perhaps Portsmouth or Villa might be interested.

I like this line...

"But now he is worried about staying and being hated by the fans."

haha - be afraid, be very afraid woooooooooooooooo!

Seriously, if I was Wenger and Cole said that to me, I'd tell him to sign another years contract extension - if we hang around until next summer his value will be half what it is now.

Totally agree.But do you think even if he stays and wenger plays him will he give it his 100 per cent?

And what about his autobiography?he surely wont release it in the midst of the season if he is still a gunner.If he does i think he will be of in jan irrespective of wheather he is cup-tied or not.

Fredrock

pha2er said:
maxxx said:
I'm afraid we don't have any choice. Bring him back to the team, pay him what he likes and apologise.
What do we have to apologise for?

Exactly, he is the one who should be on his knees begging the fans, the club and AW for forgiveness!

apollo

maxxx said:

He won't apologise coz he has his f***ing book that he wants to publicise...he wouldn't do that....

Rahul

maxxx said:

Apologise for what?that little piece of s*e is the one who should be apologising.

Army of Me

Established Member
Rahul said:
Totally agree.But do you think even if he stays and wenger plays him will he give it his 100 per cent?

And what about his autobiography?he surely wont release it in the midst of the season if he is still a gunner.If he does i think he will be of in jan irrespective of wheather he is cup-tied or not.
yea, i don't think he would dare play badly on purpose - he'd leave himself open to fines and he would publicly make himself look even worse than he already has.

as for his autobiography, i was under the impression it was coming out tomorrow, but i think it's currently on hold until he leaves arsenal, so if he's now staying for another year i'd assume it won't come out for another year.

maxxx

Rahul said:
maxxx said:

Apologise for what?that little piece of s*e is the one who should be apologising.

I meant he will apologise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Have Tottenham closed the gap on Arsenal?
Last time I checked they were still 4 miles and 11 titles away

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom