• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

vanpersiethegoldenboy

Established Member
Allesandro Nesta so when Gallas is injured he can play and when he is injured Gallas can play but seriously i want Joaquin he is top class he or Vicente if we get will be awesome IMO

-Shaun-

WELL.... I'd love Messi :)

Who wouldn't? But he's a world-class player allready, and surely has the best to come. He's SO fast, electrifying in fact. As a defender, it'd be VERY scary to have him running full-pace at you. His control is impecable, and has a great shot on him as well. Great player, I'd love to have him at Arsenal.

Swish

Established Member
Modric, useful squad player and would provide much needed cover for the wings.

Yaya Toure, I would love to see Kolo's little brother in the squad, he is a fantastic player and with Wenger's guidance, he would best Vieira. Only problem is the already large amount of Centre Mids we have.

As for a striker, I would love to see a quick, strong and relatively young striker who could grow into the role. But then, Wenger is prepping Walcott for that, so I'll hold my tongue.

Keeper issues, well, Frey, Vela, Kameni to name but a small few, however, I think it would be best to get an experienced keeper in, heck, I'd take Hildebrand right now.

-Shaun-

Modric, useful squad player and would provide much needed cover for the wings.

Agree, Modric would surely be a great addition to this allready great squad. He links up very well with Eduardo and it could be one of the Premier League's best partnerships on-and-off the ball. They're similar to Hleb and Rosicky, who combine so well, whatever position they both play in. Not sure how good he is on the wings though, but again I've heard he's very good there.

Yaya Touré, I would love to see Kolo's little brother in the squad, he is a fantastic player and with Wenger's guidance, he would best Vieira. Only problem is the already large amount of Centre Mids we have.

Again I agree. I'd love just as much as you would to see the two Toure brothers in the same team. It'd be so sweet. If he could ever surpass Viera then he would truely be world-class. We are more than covered in that position though.

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
Alfonso said:
Goran Pandev of Lazio. Not just saying this because he scored today but Ive always been a big fan. He can play in the positions in which we need most strengthing as well-left wing and up front. He is very talented and has an eye for goal as we saw today.

Would not be that expensive and for £10-12m would be a great signing and final jigsaw of our puzzle for the time being anyway.

On rumours about the January Transfer Window...
"Pandev? Yes, I know him. No, we're not looking for anybody at the moment."
www.arsenal.com/article.asp?thisNav=New ... sources%27

I'm confused. Why would a journalist ask Wenger about Pandev, when we haven't even been linked with him??

MDGoonah41

Established Member
Well, we need a new CB, I'm just trying to think of decent targets that might be reasonably available, and he's at least versatile enough to play anywhere across the back. When Marseille lose to Liverpool, they should start a firesale. They are going nowhere in Ligue 1.

Arsenal Quotes

Football is a bit like elections. Before it's unpredictable. After it's unexplainable... But there's an opportunity for us to make it unforgettable.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom