• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
David Silva from Valencia,

Can play as right-winger left-winger left-mid right-mid behind the strikers or even as a CM.

World-beater in a few years.. and he is allowed to leave Valencia this summer

nidza7

Established Member
Seriously I think he could net 10+ goals at Arsenal easily even from the bench.

I`ve watched his last russian league match.He`s immence potent,he scored fantastic free kick.

Kaizenbury

HollandGooner said:
David Silva from Valencia,

Can play as right-winger left-winger left-mid right-mid behind the strikers or even as a CM.

World-beater in a few years.. and he is allowed to leave Valencia this summer

Knowing Koeman, if we were to negotiate, he would want Eboue, Gilberto and Diaby in exchange, and we should be glad to oblige.

dutchMasta

Sweet goal from Arshavin, he's impressed me every time I've seen him, even on the big stages like against England.

hujja

Established Member
My Manc supporting mate told me after yesterday's game that we've got some behind-the-scenes thing going on with David Villa and apparently it's going to happen for a huge sum. Word of it filtered through over the interwebs (trusty as ever)

I laughed at him but he seemed adamant.

Don Pacifico

Established Member
Pfft.

Why would we buy Villa, thats not where are problems lie.

We want a winger and a new CB as a priority.

Would be nice to have new keeper and a couple of backup players brought in as well.

EMIR8_SOLDIER

Established Member
Well Villa ive been saying for over a year is the perfect striker to fit our system, him or eto'o

But eto'os injury record has been a bit dodgy of late

Pádraig

has this been taken?? said:
If Flamini goes I would love to see Lorik Cana here. He's a f****g bulldozer, he's a lot like Flamini in playing style but just much bigger and meaner.

Sounds like an excellent player.

Gurgen

Established Member
Crap striker, plays for Marseille.

A year ago he couldn't score in a brothel with 2000 pounds in his back pocket, now he's the second coming of Eto'o apparently :roll:

Myles is such a muppet.

lee1001

Established Member
Didn't Drogba take a while to develop and when Chelsea bought him at 28 he had scored something similar to what Niang has scored? Same club too!

Arsenal Quotes

Ian Wright was the incredible striker for whom those around him sometimes found hard to control especially the opponents. He was an extrovert, hyperactive, and had endured an extremely hard life. His playing style was instinctive, and he had that killer instinct, a player like no other.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom