• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

Gurgen

Established Member
He's a long way from Drogba mate.

If you make a youtube clip of the easy chances he's wasted it would be at least three times as long as the one in the article.

Niang makes Adebayor look like Romario.

asajoseph

Established Member
ROFL.

Drogba wasn't a nobody when Chelsea bought him. He also was nowhere near as bad as the media made out when he first joined. He's become better than I ever thought he would, but he was never the nothing-striker that people sometimes make out.

Don't worry about Myles anyway - he knows ****-all about our transfers.

JazzG

Established Member
HollandGooner said:
David Silva from Valencia,

Can play as right-winger left-winger left-mid right-mid behind the strikers or even as a CM.

World-beater in a few years.. and he is allowed to leave Valencia this summer

With Valencia being 2 points off the drop zone we might be able to pick up a few bargains there! Hopefully they get relegated :lol: Silva would be the one I would want, as you say very versatile and I reckon for around £10mill we could possibly be in with a shout to get him. Against Chelsea in the CL he was sublime, he played off Villa and he was giving them hell in that match and scored a stunning goal. Second half was a bit quiet but brilliant in the first half. Think Liverpool will be strongly linked with him this summer though....

dutchMasta

David Silva and David Villa from Valencia, Capel from Seville and Lucio from Bayern unless this Cacares guy is really special. A Clichy backup, free transfer, someone half experienced and half decent would be nice too.

Eboue moves to right-back as backup, Bendtner, well, might have to go. Walcott becomes striker & winger 5th option (basically 4th with RVP/Rosicky injuries). Gilberto can go (Song can replace him), and we'll have a damn solid, and still fairly young squad. Unlikely, but I can hope.

With 7 subs next season (if I remember right), it'll be much easier to appease the subs.

USgooner

sebastian frey would be great. 28 so young but no too young and by the time he is older, wookash will be ready to step in.

nazo

Established Member
Thuram AND Zapata? I dunno. We could use the experience of Thuram.

Silva, Ben Arfa, Aguero, world class gk and hmm Zapata?

Not alot to ask for eh?

ricky1985

Established Member
Alfonso said:
Frey, Zapata, Thuram, Farfan/Ben Afra and Villa/Pandev.

What can you tell me about Cristian Zapata, Alf?

Wishlist

Cristian Zapata
Although I have never seen him play, even once. I have heard he is tall, aggressive, and quick.
Gabriel Marcotti called him 'William Gallas, but without the demons'. Sounds good to me.

Lillian Thuram
I know quite a bit more about this guy. I think he would be awesome to have in the squad. A model professional, who could teach not just the defence, but everyone at the club a thing or two. An injury or a suspension in the quarter final of the Champions League, next time hopefully Torres will have to find space with Thuram marking him and not Senderos.

Ben Arfa
I think he is a phenom in the waiting. He has it all, everything. Rapier-speed, amazing close control, great composure, good movement, vision. He has everything to be a super-star.
He scored 105 goals in 220 games for the French U-17 team as a 15 year old. So lets just say he has plenty of goals in him.

Fully fit Robin Van Persie
If he stays fit he is one of the very best players in the world. That would certainly be on my wishlist, and I bet I know what Wenger will wish for next time he blows his birthday candles out.

Tony Adams
I would bring Mr Arsenal back in the capacity of our defence coach. Adams seems to have transformed Portsmouth into a top-notch, disciplined and well-drilled defensive outfit. Imagine what he could do with much better players on the training pitch at London Colney.
I would see his appointment as an opportunity to move him up to assistant when old Pat Rice has had enough of screaming and shouting.
Anyway Mr Arsenal should be involved with our club in some capacity.

nazo

Established Member
At the moment Aguero is tied to Atletico for another four years - although his buy-out is set at just less than £30million which may not be enough to deter the likes of Chelsea and Real from making a bid, and so the club are looking into expanding this.

Just don't go to Chelsea. For the love of god don't.

dos1986

Established Member
Yoan Gouffran, Benzema, Renato Augusto...

Defence is fine, Keeper is fine

I want the dynamic, powerful, running at you like a ***** in heat Arsenal back..

JazzG

Established Member
And defence and keeper most certainly is not right! We have almost conceded as many goals as Everton and Pompey!

Arsenal Quotes

Tony Adams was a legendary Arsenal captain. He had authority over the team and even over his opponents.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom