• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

10 away credits for west ham...wtf??

Henry's Girl

The club are asking 10 away credits for our away game to West ham and i'm highly pissed as I only have 8 credits :evil:

Btw, west ham aren't even in the range of Chelsea, Sp**s and man ****, so why 8 :shock:

stormtrooper

henry's girl said:
pha2er said:
i don't even go to away games and even i can guess what this is for.
I guess someone have a brain that functions
pmsl yea i dont even go to away games and i can guess what this thread is all about jesus henry girl is talking about away credits jesus some people :roll:

James

Established Member
I thought i was missing something.

Don't understand how Chelsea was 2 credits, yet this is 10?

Oh well, doesn't concern me. I'm sure if i was to check my away credits i'd have enough to share around.

qs

Established Member
Smaller ground could be the reason for the higher credit thng, couldnt it?

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
if someone (h_g) doesnt explain this to those people on the forum that do not live in England and have absolutely no clue what you are talking about, this wont be locked, it will be deleted....

and for all of you that think non-Brit Gooners are stupid, let's start talking specifics about a sport and stadium and credits in a country you have never been to and see how knowledgeable you are about it....

qs

Established Member
USArsenal, Im not British and I dont know whats going on bar what I have taken from this thread, but Im assuming that Red Members(or whatever) get credits for attendance to games, time as a member etc(could be any number of factors). Then based on the importance of the game you need so many credits to get a ticket. T_G is close but not quite there and shes vexed about it. Also people want to know why they need more credits for a lesser team.

I could be wrong. :wink:

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
qs said:
USArsenal, Im not British and I dont know whats going on bar what I have taken from this thread, but Im assuming that Red Members(or whatever) get credits for attendance to games, time as a member etc(could be any number of factors). Then based on the importance of the game you need so many credits to get a ticket. T_G is close but not quite there and shes vexed about it. Also people want to know why they need more credits for a lesser team.

I could be wrong. :wink:

I can understand that much, but shouldn't it be explained in the first post of the new thread?

sabret00the

Established Member
USArsenal, while i think it could've, even i knew what it was about and i've never been to an away game outside of Cardiff, hell i've never been to a game using my membership. i think if someone don't understand then they can Google, ask in the thread of ignore it, it was ludicrous to shut this up not knowing what it was about when the answer was a mere post/pm away. so yeah could've but didn't have to be. saying that you're a good mod though.

one thing i don't know though is how the point system works, i know you need so many to attend certain games, but how do you earn em?

James

Established Member
sabret00the said:
one thing i don't know though is how the point system works, i know you need so many to attend certain games, but how do you earn em?
By going to the ****ty Carling Cup away games that require no away credits.

Or by joining the Away Scheme.

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrived, an Arsenal share was worth £800; it subsequently rose continuously in value and by the time I left it stood at £17,000.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom