• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

2020 Transfer Deadline Day

How do you expect DD to go for Arsenal?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DennisTheLegend

Personally, I don't rate Ceballos at all. But let's be hopeful, we're better off than we were this morning.

What don’t you rate about him, he’s the only one in our midfield who has ball retention ability, can dribble, hustles fairly well for his size and is decent passer. Thought he played very well when he came on vs LFC and again vs Shef Utd was very good. Him next to Partey will be interesting.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I suppose so. Just you know...our wage bill is over inflated. It's probably the main reason why we couldnt have a perfect window and sign Aouar at the same time. Imagine if we got rid of the bum squad...freed up all the wages...plenty of money for both in one window.

Next summer our wage bill drops considerably when Özil, Mustafi & others leave. Or we may go back for Aouar in Jan, especially if a buyer for Laca comes up. This has been a tough window for many, we've done ok.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
The best thing of the day has been the Gunnersaurus and Wenger drawing of them in the last scene in shawshank Redemption. :lol:

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
"I learned a lot from you like how to stream Arsenal games while sat at home not in the match squad"

Screenshot-20201005-215743.png

Funny to see these 24 year old PR girls talk to each other through football player accounts.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
He can stifle the expenses and pay out dividends to himself. Which is the same thing. Not that he will, like I said it's in his best interests that Arsenal retain its value.
Not the same thing. If it was the same thing it would be the same thing but it is another thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

There is no chance of Sol ever leaving for Arsenal. He is a Spurs fan and there is not a hope in hell of him playing in an Arsenal shirt.

David Buchler, Tottenham Vice-Chairman, 2001
Top Bottom