• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

2020 Transfer Deadline Day

How do you expect DD to go for Arsenal?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Sanchez, PEA, Özil, Leno, Gabriel, Martinelli :red:

Partey is at a better team that us who don't want to sell him, that would put him above all of those except Auba, would also have Partey above Auba though...think it would be a perfect signing.

How can you leave out Cazorla but include Martinelli :lol:

El Granit-Coq

Established Member
Partey and Aouar rumours
giphy.gif

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
The thing is Arsenal don’t need to say **** to Atletico. All they have to do is give Partey the money and he will turn up at La Liga’s offices and tell them he’s buying himself out of the contract.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Are you guys seriously taking the word of a journalist that links his Instagram in his bio?

El Granit-Coq

Established Member
Partey is at a better team that us who don't want to sell him, that would put him above all of those except Auba, would also have Partey above Auba though...think it would be a perfect signing.

How can you leave out Cazorla but include Martinelli :lol:
My bad, for some reason I always think Cazorla was one of us... Felt like he was birthed by Arsène.

Cazorla, Sanchez, Özil, PEA in that order.

Gabriel, Saliba and Martinelli as the best young players in a while.

Hjalmaar

I see the dear folks at redcafe are starting to realize Sancho ain't happening. Bless them.
:popcorn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The English codified the rules of football just as the French perfected wine. We don't often ask an English person to come over to make Bordeaux.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom