• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

2020 Transfer Deadline Day

How do you expect DD to go for Arsenal?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Just home from work and cba to read the 40+ pages I've missed since last checking.

Are we signing Partey? And is that it, or are there links to anyone else?

gunnergoa

Imagine if we transfer money for Partey and Madrid had to pay 25 Mill back to is for Toreiara .....that would be hilarious with the way this window has gone I wouldn't be surprised if we sign Aouar to at the last min......still this has to be beyond wishful thinking ......but for an off chance if it does happen the Saint Edu Hass performed a minor miracle

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I don’t pretend to know who we’re signing.

Neither do I. All I said multiple times was that I had a feeling Partey would come regardless of what happens.

You don't even seem happy we could be close to signing Partey, weird stance.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
@Furious bmt you owe me an apology for calling me a flat-earther cos I said the man has sources.

If you don't I'll do nothing but still.

Uh, he said we'd do it a month ago, and that Partey would never play for Atleti again??

I said we'd leave it until after Aouar, so we don't show Lyon we have the money.. does that mean I have sources too?

But yeah either way, apologies for calling you a flat-earther, that was harsh. :lol:

As far as I can gather from all this, the one getting credit should be Watts.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

That would be horrible if we will cancel the Torreira deal.

We are still talking about a person here, travelled already to Madrid and is very keen on this. He always gave 100% and isn't needed by Arteta.

Think we still should show some class, the deal was agreed.
It's still a gentleman club created by Wenger.
Wenger changed the goalposts on the RVP to United deal.

Hardly gentleman like to do that. The situation has changed and we can change the deal to suit the current situation.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Just home from work and cba to read the 40+ pages I've missed since last checking.

Are we signing Partey? And is that it, or are there links to anyone else?

We also signed a 190 cm, 18 year old swedish striker from Malmo. Zlatan #2 I'm hearing. ;)

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

So far we have -

• Arsenal paying the release clause of Partey
  • Sokratis to Roma
  • Saliba back on loan to St Etienne
  • Torreira to Atletico in some way or another
  • Kola to Leverkussen
  • Guendouzi to Berlin on loan
Potentially some others as well.

These all done deals? I've missed a lot today with work and this thread is moving that fast I can't keep up :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If he sent an apology it must have been by horse

Arsène Wenger on apology from Ferguson
Top Bottom