• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

4 Years

gunnerGH

Established Member
Yip

The run goes on. Now 4 years without any silverware.

What next?

Personally I think wait to see who Wenger can keep in the summer and if he loses Fabregas/RVP/Nasri then sack him.

Enough is finally enough

ultradoc

Established Member
Too bored to post now on this, but this was all brought up 2-3 years ago too. All the true fans would just crucify us. Just a crock of self inflated ****.

progman07

Established Member
Is it true the tickets to the Emirates are the most expensive ones in the league? If yes, what justifies it? Only 1-2 world class players, no trophies, no fighting spirit.

IBL

Established Member
Get some ****ing experience to go with the youngsters dammit, we were like headless chickes out there at times...we cant hide behind this young team bullox forever

Jose_Reyes_2005

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I think the most important thing we should be worried about is if, as Arsène says, the players are enjoying themselves.

Proof

Established Member
If in the next season we won't win a major trophy (EPL or CL) I will jump in the sack Wenger bandwagon and really consider his future.

Gooner_Milton

I'm heart broken.

After the heartache of 06, I initially thought this would be our year.

Deep down, however, I couldn't shake that nagging feeling that this squad just doesn't have the quality needed to compete. I guess I was just deceiving myself. Utd demonstrated ruthlessly tonight that the team is far from being one of Europe's elites.

I expect to see a mass exodus this summer starting with Adebayor and possibly even Cesc and/or RVP.

Chin up Gooners.

sabret00the

Established Member
Wenger's love affair with certain players needs to end. If he gets rid of half of his love children, i'll show a little patience, but dropping Shavva so he could play Diaby shows us the problems with this club.

It has blatantly been too long and we need to sort it out.

Arnie

This man is a childminer, ii want a manager!

A Manager who can recognise in the summer we need a centre back and centre midfielder.

A man who can recognise Denilson, Eboue and Abou Diaby cannot play that latter position.

A man who can assemble a squad good enough, so that at half time when we need goals, emmanuel Eboue isn't brought on.

A man who plays players in their proper positions instead of trying to turn them into they 1970's dutch team! Arsène they won f*ck all too! Do you think the germans care how they got those 3 stars on their shirts?

I can't be ****ed to type the rest...but i can double the size of this list. give him a job upstairs, he's ruining his legacy. one word SENILE!!!

Arsenal Quotes

Reyes !!!
Stand up for the Champions!

Martin Tyler's commentary after Jose Antonio Reyes (RIP) scores the winner against Middlesborough
Top Bottom