• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

4th place or Sp**s down?

Biggus

Established Member
:lol: This was a question on the football365 site, so I wondered what us Arsenal- Maniacs thought. Are we so petty?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.football365.com/mailbox/story/0,17033,8744_4823690,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.football365.com/mailbox/stor ... 90,00.html</a>

progman07

Established Member
Both, to be honest. :D The question should be whether title or Sp**s relegation. That'd make me think a bit harder.

kamikaze80

Established Member
4th place, i want the money and i want to destroy Sp**s next year for what they did at the emirates this year. they are not the centre of my universe and i'd rather keep beating them every year than have them drop to division 3.

Klaus Daimler

Established Member
I don't think it's too much to ask for both considering how this season's been evolving. We'll most likely finish within the top four - possibly even higher - and Sp**s will probably go down. I can see them beating Stoke and WBA but not Blackburn or Sunderland.

OohtobeaGoonerGal

Established Member
To be fair the only way I get true happiness is when something good happens to Arsenal. As for Sp**s - I rarely give a damn as to what happens to them, but if it was between them to go down and us for the title, I would still pick us for the title, because I'm pro-active like that.

What would be cool though, is having our last game against Stoke be one that if Stoke win, Sp**s get relegated, we can "accidently" score an own goal :)

j'nuh

I'd be disappointed if we finished fourth. Third or second seems more realistic to me at the moment. Sp**s wont go down, but it would be f*cking hilarious if they did.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
i agree with Kami.. i would like to secure 4th place before I would worry about Spuds going down.. we need to worry about our own club at the moment, and things arent going well for us... Spuds going down would just be a bonus.. in reality, like West Ham before them, they "honestly" have too good of a team to go down (individually, that is)...

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
OohtobeaGoonerGal said:
To be fair the only way I get true happiness is when something good happens to Arsenal. As for Sp**s - I rarely give a damn as to what happens to them, but if it was between them to go down and us for the title, I would still pick us for the title, because I'm pro-active like that.

What would be cool though, is having our last game against Stoke be one that if Stoke win, Sp**s get relegated, we can "accidently" score an own goal :)
not if that "own goal" drops us out of 4th...

True Gooner

Established Member
I don't want Sp**s to be relegated, I love the North London Derby - highlight of my season.

Although a part of me would love to see it happen. :mrgreen:

oasis_gooner

As much as I would love to see Sp**s go down, I'm not sure I wouldn't miss the North London derbies in a season. We're on 18 game streak without losing and it would be a mirthful experience to extend that run each year.

Lukazan

Established Member
True Gooner said:
I don't want Sp**s to be relegated, I love the North London Derby - highlight of my season.

Agreed. Not to mention that finishing outside of the top 4 would be utterly unacceptable.

IBL

Established Member
as tempting as it is to see Sp**s get relegated I'd much rather we got fourth place (or above) and get the chance to beat the **** at least twice again the next season.

number_0

Established Member
Imagine St. Totteringham’s Day being the first day of the season, I would still wouldnt want them to go down, purely for comedy purposes, plus they always give the other big 3 a game and give us an easy six point(4 points this year) so yeah, forth place for now.

qs

Established Member
**** choices, I'd take both those but I'd prefer we won the league, the CL, the FA cup and Sp**s went down then went into administration. Oh and it'd be nice if I could win the lotto too

True Gooner

Established Member
outlaw_member said:
Q's has got it spot on, although I prefer Sp**s getting extinct, and myself winning the Euro's lottery.

Who the **** will you laugh at? You haven't thought this through, have you? :roll: ;)

Arsenal Quotes

I knew we were very different, that he (Ferguson) had a total hold over his club while at that time I was still more of a coach. I also recognised his huge qualities. He knew how to surround himself with the right people and didn't rest on his laurels when he was successful.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom