• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

4th place or Sp**s down?

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
Who the **** cares about them.

I don't care if they get into top 4, or relegated or disappear forever as long as we are successful

number_0

Established Member
I believe that this thread was a veiled attempt by biggus to have a sly dig at wenger and our eagerness to get forth place ;)

Gooner_Stu

Established Member
stuart said:
4th. Dont care what the small time **** do. Theres no way they'll go down anyway. If they did they'd bounce straight back up thinking their the dogs balls for winning the league

Unless they did a Charlton.

But its a no brainer, 4th Place. Arsenal's futuree > Sp**s.

qs

Established Member
Jammy bastards tonight. Should have been out if the CC didn't have stupid rules.

irishgunnerz

AWOL
Trusted ⭐
number_0 said:
I believe that this thread was a veiled attempt by biggus to have a sly dig at wenger and our eagerness to get fourth place ;)

He also shot JFK :( the original one that is :(

I know it was you Biggus...fess up

Biggus

Established Member
Botched job![/quote]

It must be just you General, :wink: Everybody seems to understand the question: which is more important for you, or which would you prefer.

@ Number_0 no sly digs at Wenger, I'm sure we'll walk to the title.....But just on the crazy off chance that some disaster happens and qualification for the CL is in doubt, what's more important to you?

Heh heh, did you see some guy said he'd be happy with 17th as long as they went down- now that's hardcore. By contrast us lot seem to be very level headed and practical.

Arsenal Quotes

I knew we were very different, that he (Ferguson) had a total hold over his club while at that time I was still more of a coach. I also recognised his huge qualities. He knew how to surround himself with the right people and didn't rest on his laurels when he was successful.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom