• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aaron Lennon

Status
Not open for further replies.

asajoseph

Established Member
It's a possibility, Lennon looks like another good player.

But, unless we finish above Sp**s, stealing any of their players is going to be very, very difficult.

Buhry

Established Member

>He looks like an exiting player. His assist for **** are scums third goal today was great. Great Pace.

Speaking of young right wingers, Jesus Navas was brilliant against Bilbao today. Navas and Adriano of Seville are great young players.. Dani Alves as well.

Mostarac

Established Member
Buhry said:
Speaking of young right wingers, Jesus Navas was brilliant against Bilbao today. Navas and Adriano of Seville are great young players.. Dani Alves as well.

Navas is a bit over-rated, he has stagnated. But I would not say no thanks to Adriano and Alves, but Alves is going to Barcelona, they have the first-option on him as part of the Saviola-deal which will take Alves to Barcelona and Saviola to Sevilla permanently.

asajoseph

Established Member
Navas is a little bit crocked upstairs, I believe... Would probably struggle to make the transition to the UK, and would need serious time to settle in anyway. And as most fans seem willing to write a player off after about 3-6 months, I don't see why anyone who's not prepared to wait a little would want him

sabret00the

Established Member
Navas can't go to an away game without an extreme anxiety attack, he has home sickness problems beyond all imagination, i wouldn't waste your time thinking about that one.

Lennon's still got alot to prove but he has time on his hands, great prospect.

Artillero

There is no chance of a move to Arsenal. There have been stories that he wants to move back up north near his family.

Clarkey

Yeah I was about to say I had heard about that, as theres links of him joing Manure possibly or the Cesspool.

vigante

Growler said:
Lennon possibly to liverpool? that would be great! we could do with him...

i dont think he would move to liverpool, becouse im not shure l'pool are interested in him at all. Im not yet convinced that we can win the fight with sir Alex about this one, becouse its their main target for the summer

KingReyes

Established Member
Immense pace, can go past players with ease.

Problem is his crossing is piss poor most of the time, he finally got it done for mido's goal yesterday.

He's stll 18 though, surprised that noone else wanted him before he signed for the yids.

I've heard he's homesick so a move back north might be possible.

gooner3

Henry_Pires said:
Navas and Lennon- who's better?

For me, Wallcot the best.

how can you even say that when the highest level walcott has played at is the championship where as the other two have both played top flight football

elamita

man i hope walcott becomes great... just soo we can laugh at the scums and the chaves.
also saw that lennon kid play last part of the game for the scums yesterday.. he did a great job. he is pretty quick on the ball and can get past players really well. he will be a good assist machine for them. dont know about his finishing tho.

Football Ninja

yo

elamita said:
man i hope walcott becomes great... just soo we can laugh at the scums and the chaves.
also saw that lennon kid play last part of the game for the scums yesterday.. he did a great job. he is pretty quick on the ball and can get past players really well. he will be a good assist machine for them. dont know about his finishing tho.

well even though Martin Jol had lennon, he still chased after Walcott like a dog after a bone. He said Lennon is just as good as Walcott so outta the two id take the player whose younger! Makes sense plus Theo is can play at least three positions and can put a ball in the box. I think Lennon is great and can beat players for fun but his final ball isnt the best.........................besides he is going to manure.

elamita

if he goes to manure it isn't goin to be easy to get a first team spot. they have ronaldo and park. also they have gigs but he is over and done with. as for walcott i dont want him to match to anyone i just want him to do the best he can, when you tell a player your the next (viera, ronaldinho, or henry) it puts too much pressure on them, thus taking away from their creativity and thats the difference from great players and legends. thats where Arsène comes in to look after him, and set him apart from lennon and c.ronaldo. i thought he was a winger. what other positions you talkin about? the only other one i can think of is striker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It’s not impossible to go through a season unbeaten and I can’t see why it’s shocking to say that.

Arsène Wenger, 2 years before the Invincibles completed the unbeaten league season
Top Bottom