• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aaron Ramsdale (Out)

DuBB

What's the deal with Nick Pope? I'm just wondering, as Ramsdale is regularly linked with Newcastle and they already have an England GK who is higher in the pecking order on their books...

TH14shahriar

A gentle soul
What's the deal with Nick Pope? I'm just wondering, as Ramsdale is regularly linked with Newcastle and they already have an England GK who is higher in the pecking order on their books...

I dont understand this transfer, they have Pope, makes no sense.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Newcastle won't give us Isak but maybe Chelsea would do a straight swap for Mudryk...

run away go go go GIF

• Cry
Reactions: A_G

Arsenal Quotes

The English codified the rules of football just as the French perfected wine. We don't often ask an English person to come over to make Bordeaux.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom