• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aaron Ramsey: BianconAaron

Do You Consider Aaron Ramsey An Arsenal Legend?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
The criticism is ridiculous, he has performed in many top games against so called top mids, scored crucial goals for club amd country and turned up on a major tournament. He has ran the show vs the likes of Bayern, United, city and Chelsea.

His critism is odd.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
The criticism is ridiculous, he has performed in many top games against so called top mids, scored crucial goals for club amd country and turned up on a major tournament. He has ran the show vs the likes of Bayern, United, city and Chelsea.

His critism is odd.
Old habits will die hard too... At the end of the day he's been one of very few that we could look to in big games.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Ramsey in a purple patch . . . top player.

Ramsey injured . . . useless

Ramsey coming back from injury . . . average at best

Put some time frames on those three statements and see why we need a CM.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

He'll have a full pre-season off the back of a good end to season with a settled partnership in a settled system. An inform Aaron Ramsey pushes us up several levels.

Saikung

if Ramsey gets a whole season of games with minimal injuries, we'll be getting a lot of "I told you sold" next May.

I'll join in and say i dont think Ramsey is world class but a good squad player to have.

I now have "I told you so" on copy.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Ramsey in a purple patch . . . top player.

Ramsey injured . . . useless

Ramsey coming back from injury . . . average at best

Put some time frames on those three statements and see why we need a CM.
But you call all of them rubbish or not good enough when we're losing. Anything to deflect the blame from Wenger. I'm not even sure if you have any favourite players... You only recognise them as those who make Wenger look good, and those who make him look bad :lol:

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
But you call all of them rubbish or not good enough when we're losing. Anything to deflect the blame from Wenger. I'm not even sure if you have any favourite players... You only recognise them as those who make Wenger look good, and those who make him look bad :lol:
That post is pure boll*cks :lol:. I've never called any player or manager 'rubbish' in any post. You're obviously confused now you're 84.

Told you you'd be a good fiction writer.

Brown Gooner

DoN'T ceNsOR maH FreE SpEecH
If, this is a very big IF, Ramsey goes injury free an entire season. I think he can lead us to the PL title. I know I'll get stick for this but Aaron gets better the more he plays. The problem however is that he can't seem to play ten games at a stretch without getting injured.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
May as well pin this thread tbh. Our season next year is in Aaron's hands.

Do you think he's up for it? That he can lead us to a top 3 finish? I don't have faith in him if I'm honest and he has such an important role in this team.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Expecting a title bid driving season from this guy and special cameos from JW. Come on Arsenal .

say yes

forum master baiter
Do you think he's up for it? That he can lead us to a top 3 finish? I don't have faith in him if I'm honest and he has such an important role in this team.

Love Ramsey but if I were the manager I'd definitely be looking for another CM. Doesn't even need to be a bona fide replacement. Could just as easily be a young talent that can slot in when this inevitably happens in the opening month of next season:

Aaron-Ramsey-700x367.jpg

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Love Ramsey but if I were the manager I'd definitely be looking for another CM. Doesn't even need to be a bona fide replacement. Could just as easily be a young talent that can slot in when this inevitably happens in the opening month of next season:

That's the thing though, I feel like Arsène doesn't want to splash on a midfielder because he's loyal to Ramsey. It's why we have average guys like El Neney and Coquelin, CM is one position where it's easy to find top class players but Arsène is hedging all his bets on Ramsey.

It's strange you'd think he'd be put in some sort of special treatment to keep him fit since his body is a ticking time bomb. But Arsène just seems to keep playing him until he inevitably breaks down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal are the most beautiful club in England. At Man City and Chelsea, they will never have that class and style.

Marco van Basten

Latest posts

Top Bottom