• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aaron Ramsey: BianconAaron

Do You Consider Aaron Ramsey An Arsenal Legend?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
To be fair to him he always gets in good positions to score goals. During that patch he was just putting away a lot of those chances. Now he's back to not being able to finish at all. The amount of times he scuffs a shot is terrible.

But he scored some nice goals outside the box like against Liverpool and Fener.And that great goal against Norwich.You could see by his game that he has big confidence.He was nowhere near that level after that.

Hunter Zolomon

To be fair to him he always gets in good positions to score goals. During that patch he was just putting away a lot of those chances. Now he's back to not being able to finish at all. The amount of times he scuffs a shot is terrible.
I dont understand why we are gushing over a cm scoring goals, it should not be his main job, it should just be a bonus. I feel that ramsey also thinks that scoring goals is his main duty and forgets his defensive and other midfield responsibilities.

blaise

Well only good thing today was his injury, that speaks volumes. And I have to agree that even now people when commenting his qualities and how he ll come good always start about his goals, goalscoring positions, good engine. He plays ****in CM in a two cm team where he is supposed to balance a teams attack and defense and keep everything flow and ticking in attack while keeping his position in defense, and his game is one the most disbalanced in Europe. He shouldnt be a ****ing attacker.

If he is better than Alexis, Özil or Iwobi put him in attack, othervise one way ticket to whoever wants him.

Hunter Zolomon

Well only good thing today was his injury, that speaks volumes. And I have to agree that even now people when commenting his qualities and how he ll come good always start about his goals, goalscoring positions, good engine. He plays ****in CM in a two cm team where he is supposed to balance a teams attack and defense and keep everything flow and ticking in attack while keeping his position in defense, and his game is one the most disbalanced in Europe. He shouldnt be a ****ing attacker.

If he is better than Alexis, Özil or Iwobi put him in attack, othervise one way ticket to whoever wants him.
thanks, i have been trying to say this all day.

WhatAFC

He wants to play the 10 or have a free role. He's chasing goals because no one really cared about him before he had that patch where everything he did was magic, the goals are what got him the attention and plaudits.

When he was playing RW he would just drift inside anyway and his runs into the box were his main contribution while not really having to defend unless the full back is getting doubled up on.

I get the impression he wants a lampard style role, where in reality he doesn't have the technique or composure on a consistent basis to play that role.

Last edited:

ksarp

Can we close the chapter on this guy? I think even his fiercest apologists are conceding that he isn't worth the trouble. If a team comes around with £30M, we should sell .

Ramsey and Theo..grown men still rated as "potential ".

CurryFlavoured

Established Member
He was crap, and I don't want him starting. But he wasn't the reason we lost for God's sake, a combination of every single Arsenal player playing diabolical in the first half caused it. That and our ****ed system.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
He cost us the game today..... There is no argument there.
Still on here mate, spreading your light of common sense in the darkness

When the midfield goes to diarrhoea and there's nothing solid between attack and defence, it's somewhat easier to flush us down the pan.

Santi's injury and Xhaka's stupidity have set back what small chance we had of a title.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Right from his very first match, when Patrick Vieira was as yet unknown to the English public, he showed just how talented he was. No one disputed his ability, and he gave me the credibility and the hold over the club that I needed to take it in the direction I wanted. He and Emmanuel Petit became a duo that would remain forever etched in the memories of Arsenal fans.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom