• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aaron Ramsey: BianconAaron

Do You Consider Aaron Ramsey An Arsenal Legend?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Even worse is that if he was suspected as slightly injured then why have we not dipped into the market? Bizarre management.

To buy a midfielder in Jan you mean? We could have just used Coq and Ox in all honestly , we are choc full of midfielders and there's Wilshere .

Hunter Zolomon

Even worse is that if he was suspected as slightly injured then why have we not dipped into the market? Bizarre management.
i am done with wenger, if he was injured why not buy or use a fitter junior player. Like the ox maitland-niles. I am serious, please i need someone to defend wenger so i dont think he is a nutter. Anyone?

Hunter Zolomon

Nobody ever said he was great b2b. You seem to have a lot of trouble in your head.
you did, you freaking did. U claimed ramsey was a good b2b player and i said that to be one he had to be good at defending not just attacking, then you claimed he was good at defending and the rest as they say is history.

Reactions: BBF

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
To buy a midfielder in Jan you mean? We could have just used Coq and Ox in all honestly , we are choc full of midfielders and there's Wilshere .
I don't see a name there we could rely on for a season. .. Bad management. Either way you look at it, whether we use what we got or dip in he's done super duper garbage in our midfield.

27 games into a season and he has no idea who to play. Clueless is an understatement.

Hunter Zolomon

This was literally said Yesterday!
i had a long argument with hydro before the match yesterday saying that ramsey was a poor b2b midfielder, i even cited henderson as an example of a good b2b midfielder and she claimed ramsey was not a defensive liability, all of a sudden amnesia

you did, you freaking did. U claimed ramsey was a good b2b player and i said that to be one he had to be good at defending not just attacking, then you claimed he was good at defending and the rest as they say is history.

Again how often do I need to tell you this? I never said he was great b2b. Never.

You really need to learn to read and learn what words mean. It is very hard to discuss things with you because you keep making **** up.

Hunter Zolomon

Again how often do I need to tell you this? I never said he was great b2b. Never.

You really need to learn to read and learn what words mean. It is very hard to discuss things with you because you keep making **** up.
whatever hydro, you made mistake defending your box to box bae ramsey before the match. I am done on this topic lets move on.

OSBK

Established Member
The guy is a good player, at international level he is brilliant for wales. BUT that team is setup for a style of play that suits his game.

At Arsenal we dont play that style of football, it doesnt suit him or coq/giroud/gab etc.

Capoue showed everything we need in a cm, ball winner who can pass and drive into space.

I want him to be sold but if he goes to the right team they will have a monster player.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
The guy is a good player, at international level he is brilliant for wales. BUT that team is setup for a style of play that suits his game.

At Arsenal we dont play that style of football, it doesnt suit him or coq/giroud/gab etc.

Capoue showed everything we need in a cm, ball winner who can pass and drive into space.

I want him to be sold but if he goes to the right team they will have a monster player.
We're so bad now in midfield people calling for Capoue... Admittedly he had a great game!

whatever hydro, you made mistake defending your box to box bae ramsey before the match. I am done on this topic lets move on.

Nope we are not going to move on while you keep on going in every thread lying about what I said mate. When you stop lying we are done.

I never said that Ramsey was great b2b. Never.

I said he had been solid since coming back and that it was unfair of you to say that he had been average this season because he barely played because of injuries. Then I said he did b2b job very well, and that is true when he is in form.

OSBK

Established Member
We're so bad now in midfield people calling for Capoue... Admittedly he had a great game!

Exactly, a great game when watford needed him to deliver.

Sure capoue aint a worldy but when we need backup then at least he would come in and deliver.

Hunter Zolomon

Nope we are not going to move on while you keep on going in every thread lying about what I said mate. When you stop lying we are done.

I never said that Ramsey was great b2b. Never.

I said he had been solid since coming back and that it was unfair of you to say that he had been average this season because he barely played because of injuries. Then I said he did b2b job very well, and that is true when he is in form.
lool that is saying he is a good b2b midfielder. He sucks in that role, he has never been good at defensive work. He has an engine but runs around like a headless chicken and he is very poor positionally, chamberlain a converted winger is better and defense work than he is. Never insult the word box to box by applying it to ramsey. He is just an attacking centre mid.

lool that is saying he is a good b2b midfielder. He sucks in that role, he has never been good at defensive work. He has an engine but runs around like a headless chicken and he is very poor positionally, chamberlain a converted winger is better and defense work than he is. Never insult the word box to box by applying it to ramsey. He is just an attacking centre mid.

Dude are you trolling or just stupid? Can't you even remember what you type your self?

Here is what you said on page 197.

"tobias didnt you hear that he is a great box to box midfielder and not even a defensive liability. I hope the ox usurps him in midfield, the team would be better for it."

There is a lot of difference between being good and being great.

Now stop lying and putting words into my mouth please.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
I'm losing patience with this man. Would be the first one in the squad to go in the summer if i was in charge. We can still bring in a good amount of money for him and use that as a part of the payment for one more suited to the Arsenal way of playing, i. e more technical and quick. Verratti, Koke springs to mind.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Dude are you trolling or just stupid? Can't you even remember what you type your self?

Here is what you said on page 197.

"tobias didnt you hear that he is a great box to box midfielder and not even a defensive liability. I hope the ox usurps him in midfield, the team would be better for it."

There is a lot of difference between being good and being great.

Now stop lying and putting words into my mouth please.
A. That was sarcasm because of your dumb post
and B. YOU look like the troll today Hydro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

In a football match anything can happen, the players, 90 minutes, fantastic moves, an element of luck, talent, courage, and touch of magic and, for those who are watching these men play, the search for excitement, for a memory, for a lesson in life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom