• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aaron Ramsey (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐

The Juventus manager, Max Allegri, and director Fabio Paratici are huge admirers of the Welshman, who will be expected to be given a place in the Juventus starting XI, most likely playing with Miralem Pjanic and Blaise Matuidi in a three-man midfield. He is likely to replace one of Emre Can, Rodrigo Bentancur and Sami Khedira, with the latter possibly leaving the club in the summer.

Going to be so funny if that turns out to be true..

140k net, 2nd highest Juve player ahead of Dybala.. Fair play to him and his agent.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Happy for him and happy he’s not going anywhere in the PL. The pace of the game there should help with his injuries and the quality Juve have will ensure he plays well. Surprised he’s only on 140k a week, would’ve thought we could pay that.

I get why this has happened, doesn’t make it any less sad for me though. I wanted Ramsey to be captain for the new era, but instead we’re seeing our longest serving player and a part of the personality of the club leave. Sven, Raul and Unai better have some good sh*t up their sleeves to make up for this.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
Happy for him and happy he’s not going anywhere in the PL. The pace of the game there should help with his injuries and the quality Juve have will ensure he plays well. Surprised he’s only on 140k a week, would’ve thought we could pay that.

I get why this has happened, doesn’t make it any less sad for me though. I wanted Ramsey to be captain for the new era, but instead we’re seeing our longest serving player and a part of the personality of the club leave. Sven, Raul and Unai better have some good sh*t up their sleeves to make up for this.
The personality of the club has died since hleb fabregas, van persie, nasri, ashavin, cazorla......left the team.
Im so glad that we are going to rebuild that.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐

It’s £140k net, apparently.

Preacher

Always Crying
qEntfdvOswWQCSycCt0jAp9DfnmizBom4SXHWbtig-k.jpg

Good Ramsey on the right side (cut off line near 2015-16 and 2009-10 seasons), bad Ramsey is on the left side. I definitely won't miss the latter. His game evolution is amazing. Two different players.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
qEntfdvOswWQCSycCt0jAp9DfnmizBom4SXHWbtig-k.jpg

Good Ramsey on the right side (cut off line near 2015-16 and 2009-10 seasons), bad Ramsey is on the left side. I definitely won't miss the latter. His game evolution is amazing. Two different players.
Any stats measuring his bad touches, lost of possession, bad decision making, and his defensive positioning?

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Seems like a great deal for Juve & Ramsey.

They have built an impressive group of 24-28 years olds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If you eat caviar everyday, it's difficult to return to sausages

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom