• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aaron Ramsey (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

scytheavatar

Established Member
Selling him would be madness however, as we will need him in the coming season.

Do we? ATM he should be 5th choice center mid behind Xhaka/Carzola/Coq/Elneny, and 2nd choice in the wings behind Iwobi..............

Ramsey and Ox are the two Arsenal players I almost want us to sell just to see how much better they'll perform under a more astute manager.

A "more astute manager" is not going to put up with Ramsey's nonsense and will tell him either to play for his team or prepare to get shipped back to Cardiff.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
Ramsey and Ox are the two Arsenal players I almost want us to sell just to see how much better they'll perform under a more astute manager.
Ox and Ramsey are more like Mourinho players needing to maximize their traits. Get inside their head as well.

Then again, I thought we were going to see the Ricardo Quaresma explosion under him but he was god awful since Quaresma doesn't "get it".

alwaysmassive78

There's a decent player in there. The less he tries to do fancy flicks and concentrates on the basics, the better player he is. Completely different player for Wales.

Reverse Flash

Do we? ATM he should be 5th choice center mid behind Xhaka/Carzola/Coq/Elneny, and 2nd choice in the wings behind Iwobi..............

He isnt behind Iwobi and in all honesty he does give us a cutting edge that we sometimes lack in the final third. He can come up with important goals and moments that we need and he works hard enough. I dont enjoy the shape of our team when he plays but he isnt someone who hides. His dilatory plays arent great but they should be reduced with Xhaka in the team who is always available for a pass.

He isnt an option for CM without Xhaka but with him we will find out.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
As much as Aaron has irritated me over the last 18 months I can't say I would be happy at all with this. If we sell it must be to Barca or another team outside of the EPL. While it may open up a place to strengthen our squad, we all know the disappointment that would follow. Added to this is the fact that it would DEFINITELY strengthen our rivals.

NO NO NO!

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Sell a home grown first-teamer for 50M? to Maureen?

I will probably stop following Arsenal out of disgust.

carlito'sway

Established Member
My only issue with that deal would be the destination : MU&Mou....Odious!
Any other club I would happily let him go and drop 1/2 of this money on Kante.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Mourinho is a funny guy isn't he? blaming our club for failing to deliver at the highest stages, yet he is interested in a few players of our club.

YaGunnersYa

I don't rate Ramsey, he has been very poor the last 2 seasons and doesn't deserve a starting spot. At all. Think we can easily upgrade on him.

But...selling to ManU and to Mourinho? Not a chance in hell this should even be considered. They can **** off.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Unless Ramsey is trying to force his way out, he's not getting sold, especially not to Manu and Mourinho.. Not worried.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Our midfield is bloated for sure. Ramsey has no place in CM. This means he'd either be back-up AM or RW. Wouldn't want him there either.

I would sell Ramsey in a heartbeat if it means spending big on a proper RW. Just wouldn't sell within the PL, and not for 35. It's pathetic how we fill up our RW position with make-shift options (Ramsey, Wilshere, Walcott).

Stumped

Lmao we refused to give Debuchy to LvG. No way are we then going to give Ramsey to Mourinho.

I'd like Ramsey to replicate his 13/14 where he was flawless but he's in danger of being phased out.

alwaysmassive78

I like Ramsey but would take £35m for him.

£20m for Kante (instant upgrade)
£15m more for CF budget

Although that's in my fantasy world where our manager is interested in improving the squad rather than stockpiling cash.

And therein lies the problem. He's an accountant not a manager these days. He probably sees a packed stadium and instead of thinking 'that's a great turn out', he's working out the income from tickets

Vardy is now at Leicester because just like I said before. Xhaka was our marque signing. Every thing that comes after will be a dull attempts to sign a players.

We really dont care if we sign more players or not. There for we wont try hard enough.

Coolin

Doesn't appreciate the mighty Nacho
Never mind Mourinho and United, I'd sell Ramsey to anyone for 50m. But let's be honest Ramsey's one of Wenger's favourites. He starts every game when fit so I can't see him going anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The biggest things in life have been achieved by people who, at the start, we would have judged crazy. And yet if they had not had these crazy ideas the world would have been more stupid.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom