• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aaron Ramsey (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
No one is buying Ramsey for 20-30m in January with 6 months left in his contract lol. We’d be lucky to get 15 tbh.

British players premium, 27 years old coming into his prime, £20-30M is nothing in todays market. If Gylfi and co are going for £50M+ then a team like Everton would be happy to pay £20M for Aaron.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
He has spoken before about playing abroad. I cant see him moving down the league domestically as we are offering good money & better chance of success.

Seen United & Chelsea in reports today + Juve & Milan abroad.

ThlRama

Player:Saka
If Juve really are keen doubt we will get a penny. They played it perfect with Emre Can.

Would be some move for Ramsey with their new project.

Too indisciplined to play for Allegri, in my opinion. But that man is a magician and maybe Ramsey will humble down.

By the way, we can easily grab 20m for Ramsey, let's keep it real here. Maybe more, but 15m at the very, very worst.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
British players premium, 27 years old coming into his prime, £20-30M is nothing in todays market. If Gylfi and co are going for £50M+ then a team like Everton would be happy to pay £20M for Aaron.
I agree with you but I doubt he’s interested in teams like Everton. I think he’ll either sign a new contract or look for a big bonus abroad next summer. Could definitely see him end up at Inter or Milan.

But if he’s happy with Everton or whatever then we should definitely be looking to get around 20 for him

Last edited:

TornadoTed

Established Member
Ornstein saying contract talks have broken down and it looks likely he will leave in January or next summer.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45663651

I hope we get what we can for him in January and reinvest it. We could probably get £20m for him which buys a good player who maybe suits Emery's system more and I dare say on a much lower wage.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Wont be surprised if he follows Gazidis to AC Milan. It's an easy sell.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
£30m when he has 6 months left on his deal? Glyfi had 3 years left on his deal at least.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
£30m when he has 6 months left on his deal? Glyfi had 3 years left on his deal at least.
Depends on if a bidding war starts. Never thought we'd get what we got for Alexis, but United wanted to usurp City... Maybe Everton and AC Milan will duke it out financially for him...?

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Depends on if a bidding war starts. Never thought we'd get what we got for Alexis, but United wanted to usurp City... Maybe Everton and AC Milan will duke it out financially for him...?
Possibly. If there's serious interest from abroad then maybe an English club will pay over the odds before he can sign a pre-contract with a foreign club.

Crap situation tbh, this really should have been resolved one way or another in the summer like we did with Ox.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Just sell him for 20M and get better replacement. We aren't replacing a world class guy so this not going to be hard.

Its bad news for Emery because he saw him as key part in the rebuilding job

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Can live with this.

There wasn't a perfect position in Emerys 4-2-3-1 and at the moment he is taking Özils best position in the system.

Shame, we haven't sold him for 50m in the summer. But i can understand it, because Emery praised him highly and thought he would be a very important player for him.

I think Emery realized too, that he isn't that fantastic. Technical he isn't good enough for the Nr.10 spot and defensively(tactical) he isn't good enough for the spot in front of the defense.

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
Not too fussed about it. There are plenty of players out there that could do the job Ramsey is doing tbh.

Axel_Gunner

No hate,
long time with us, ups and downs,
wish we would have sold him last summer to grab the money and prevent this saga.

Now lets see if we can get a small fee and buy a real winger instead please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I always wanted to play in English football and Arsenal and Highbury IS English football to me.

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom