• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aaron Ramsey

Status
Not open for further replies.

McIntyre

Established Member
go49oner said:
Spuds will end up singing him.

That's for sure. The list of Championship "talent" they've bought and ruined is endless: Dawson, Huddlestone, Andy Reid, Routledge, Bale, Gunter......
There's more, I just can't remember them cos they've fallen off the radar that badly.

Any time a player from the Championship is touted as the next big thing the sc*m will be sniffing around quicksmart.

DOUBLE-YOU

i remember a few weeks ago Myles wrote something about him being on Wenger's short list. You never know, it could happen.

EMIR8_SOLDIER

Established Member
Myles is a fool who took a swipe at us then deleted his article quickly recently. His transfer talk regarding Arsenal gets airpie from me

Ramsey is a talented player no doubt but with his mate Gunter being at Sp**s I wouldnt be suprised if he ended up there. More chance he'd waste his talent going there like many in the past that came from the championship

stuart

Established Member
If it was between us and United he would choose them, im sure. He's being touted as the next Ryan Giggs and i think i read he's a big fan (dont quote me on that though)

The first time i saw him (against Boro) i knew he was good. Although he was making some mistakes he looked to have that something most others on the pitch didn't. He looks a real talent. I'd be delighted if we got him.

number_0

Established Member
Only seen him once, and my reaction is that he isnt better than anything we already have, if the price is cheap then welcome to our U18 side i say.

tactica442

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
DOUBLE-YOU said:
i remember a few weeks ago Myles wrote something about him being on Wenger's short list. You never know, it could happen.
Myles must have picked my poo paper. :lol: I've always thought my arse can do calligraphy, but it'd take people with the right eyes to see the art.

On a serious note, I've only watched Ramsey playing in the last quarter of the 2nd half in Fa Cup final. All I can say is he looks like a smart player in those ten odd minutes. I came across a 'scout' report on Guardian before. That report went back in March or April, I think. I was surprised by the journalist saying that Ramsey didn't make any waywide pass for the entire half even his teammates kept feeding ball to him. TBH the jorno made Ramsey sound like Cesc. Anyway, Wenger probabaly will have to pay a similar amount of Theo's fee for Ramsey's signature, if the manager really rates him that much.

gunnerGH

Established Member
Randall is better suited than Ramsey, more adapted to the style of play we have due to coming through the youth setup!

Personally I feel it will be a waste of money. Media hype i reakon anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Don’t be scared to be ambitious. It’s not a humiliation to have a high target and to fail. For me, the real humiliation is to have a target and not to give everything to reach it.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom