• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Adel Taarabt

GDeep™

League is very weak
Taarabt is better than all our squaddies. I heard the same crap when I mentioned Ba and Cisse while they were still in Germany or others who mentioned Dempsey before his 20 goal season.

fabo

6.51 / 10
I'm glad we passed on Dempsey tbh, midtable player. Cisse has also been found out it seems, everything he swung his boot at last season went in but defenders seem wiser to him now.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Don't think it has much to do with defenders being wiser to him, some of the ridiculous goals he scored last season had nothing to do with opposite players at all (ie Chelsea, Swansea), more down to confidence imo.
Same with Ba, started last season brightly, faded badly and now doing the business again, scored an absolutely ridiculous volley vs Reading I think, didn't look as spectacular as RVPs goals at Anfield or vs Everton last year but was even harder to pull off.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Pass, we could do better. A good player but he has his off-field issues that I would rather avoid.

Glovegun

Established Member
jones said:
Don't think it has much to do with defenders being wiser to him, some of the ridiculous goals he scored last season had nothing to do with opposite players at all (ie Chelsea, Swansea), more down to confidence imo.
Same with Ba, started last season brightly, faded badly and now doing the business again, scored an absolutely ridiculous volley vs Reading I think, didn't look as spectacular as RVPs goals at Anfield or vs Everton last year but was even harder to pull off.

To be fair to Ba he got moved out to the left wing in January when Cisse arrived, think that had a lot to do with it.

He'd be top of my list for a new striker in the window, I hope Wenger's keeping an eye on him.

a_fourteen

Established Member
We've been linked with him before he signed for Sp**s. He's one of the many fools Comolli tricked in his time. Good player but very temperamental and inconsistent.

Arsenal Quotes

Thierry Henry was very quick at analysing everything that was going on and how he needed to react. This intelligence, this capacity to evaluate, understand and question oneself, is also the mark of great players... For everyone, for the fans and for us, he symbolised the golden age of Arsenal.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom