• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Adil Chihi

Asterix

Established Member
J.C Ramon7 said:
We are currently in talks with Koln - Latest from Talent Scout

Talent Scout in his many guises has been banned several times - please don't act as a way to get him back, or you'll be out of here quick smart too.

Don Pacifico

Established Member
Would it be unusual for us to be negotiating a deal considering this is outside the transfer window? Does it have something to do with the fact that he is not a professional.

J.C Ramon7

Asterix said:
J.C Ramon7 said:
We are currently in talks with Koln - Latest from Talent Scout

Talent Scout in his many guises has been banned several times - please don't act as a way to get him back, or you'll be out of here quick smart too.
I said Talent Scout told me these news not Bring back TalentScout!

SUPER_THEO_WALCOTT

yeah welll my telent scout told me me mum is joining arsenal on 20 year deal (subject to medical of course) i wil belive this when i see him with an arsenal shirt in the resreves and if he is free we should just steal him like we do other players

Thai Gunner

SUPER_THEO_WALCOTT said:
yeah welll my telent scout told me me mum is joining arsenal on 20 year deal (subject to medical of course) i wil belive this when i see him with an arsenal shirt in the resreves and if he is free we should just steal him like we do other players

This is very shocking....that your mom is a HE. :shock:

gunnerama911

How good is Chihi? Heard lots about him but seen nothing... I was in Cologne during the World Cup and watched a game at their stadium which might I say is bloody beautiful!

He aint an out and out striker anyway.

He plays on left wing and can on right wing but also can adapt to upfront.

Hes very quick with some very nice tight control and has a good footballing brain for his age.

Saville

J.C Ramon7 said:
Saville said:
Ramon i and everyone else here knows Talent Scout speaks bullshit that's why he got banned!
Erm Denilson and Rui Fontes trial?

doesnt mean anything, just because he told us about them didnt know that we was going to sign them!

Arsenal Quotes

In a football match anything can happen, the players, 90 minutes, fantastic moves, an element of luck, talent, courage, and touch of magic and, for those who are watching these men play, the search for excitement, for a memory, for a lesson in life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom