• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

AFTV

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

How many bodies has that bald guy got under his floorboards do we think?

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
sad to hear... was building a good thing with his own YT channel & from what I saw looked to be really liking that role

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
sad to hear... was building a good thing with his own YT channel & from what I saw looked to be really liking that role
Yes and was trolling ty always 😅. Really awful news but i notice he just gone overweight so much he wasn't living healthy life.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
He really went up and down when it came to his weight. Unfortunately, he probably wasn’t physically or mentally healthy.
I remember when he went on that walk against depression a few years ago with Robbie.

View attachment 2310

Twitter needs nuking.

Social media will be looked back on as harmful as cigarettes in the future.
Absolutely disgusting. And nobody can tell me this is something new. Even before twitter really took off and Facebook was still a popular thing there was organized mobbing on it.

Since then we have seen lots of *actions* taken by social media. Said action being a ****load of posturing and presenting itself as the good guys while ignoring everything that doesn't serve their self-interest. Nuke em'. Nuke em' all.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Robbies a criminal btw. Not that I don't agree with removing Claude due to racists remarks, but I wouldn't put it psst Robbie to have done it for the controversy, rather than from a "do the right thing" perspective.
I still don't (Well I do, but the situation is super fishy to me). Robbie (and TY) have known Claude for years at that point. Either Claude made a really dumb mistake with the dvd comment and could have been reprimanded or there was something heavy on the racist side already going on, in which case actions should have already happened without the comment.

That thing he did of first defending him and then throwing a depressed individual to the wolves was the worst way to handle the situation. It's like getting a helping hand who punches you in the gut right afterwards.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Robbie should have got Claude back but to be fair Claude wasn't great physically specially after the lockdown when the season back again he looked so overweight and since then it didn't improve. People around him should've offered more help but seem he wasn't living nice life.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
always see AFTV faces & i think also employees guesting on Claudes channel so not like he was black listed or anything

from what i have heard him speak about in the past & even some pretty haunting recent tweets he just never dealt with the death of his mother

Arsenal Quotes

I want a fan to wake up in the morning and say, “Arsenal are playing today, I’m going to have a good time.” That guy starts his day off by thinking that something good is going to happen to him. And to do that, big clubs like Arsenal have to have the ambition to play spectacularly. Of shared happiness.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom