• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

AFTV

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Talksport is absolute trash but at least they have to behave to a certain broadcast acceptable standards.
AFTV has very few standards to adhere too. They spew toxic views towards the club & individuals seemingly without compunction.
I had to smile when Claude (RIP) called himself an influencer.
I know thats a big thing on social media.

So what influence has Arsenal Fan TV had on the World?

1/ The main 'influence' i can see is that all other clubs laugh at us & think our fans are bellends.

2/ They 'influence' younger arsenal fans to think bile induced ranting is acceptable.

So great thanks for that well done 👍

Im 100% sure the channel fuelled the fire for some of the shameful treatment that wenger endured.

I also feel that the level of toxicity & hate directed towards some players both in the ground and on social media has been ramped up to whole new levels by these 'influencers'/clowns rants.

I honestly cant think of a single positive influence they have?

So for me they can fcuk right off.

Some people will not like this post as they would sooner suck up to or suck off Z list 'influencer' bellends.

Nothing but money grabbing parasites.

Can you tell I'm not exactly a fan? lol 😜.
It’s not that deep.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
You could put hundreds of other sensible more rounded Arsenal fans on but he made the call not too

This is not completely accurate but I get you, I'm not defending AFTV as I dont really care that much but they have had quite a large variety of fans, the thing with most social media is no one cares for Gary the calm fan who gives calm spot on opinion, that doesnt get views.

What social media platforms want and how they work is to get the likes of DT or Troopz going off on one calling everyone and there mum a ****** and spewing venom hot 🔥 which generates clicks and puts there videos to the top of the recommended pile whilst Gary the calm fan gets hardly any clicks and his video falls off a cliff.

Jack badmon

Who the hell are these ‘calm fans’ are you people real or are you bots? Supporting this team is ****ing stressful and I am vexed most times watching us just a bit more numb to it now because we’ve had so many beatdowns.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
i was reading today some of them now having some agenda against our youngsters specially the hale end. not sure if was DT or Turkish.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Who the hell are these ‘calm fans’ are you people real or are you bots? Supporting this team is ****ing stressful and I am vexed most times watching us just a bit more numb to it now because we’ve had so many beatdowns.

I'm one, dont get how you so invested emotionally in something you cant control or have any input in.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
i was reading today some of them now having some agenda against our youngsters specially the hale end. not sure if was DT or Turkish.
That has to be some made up stuff. I can't see any fan of ours going against ESR or Saka?
Maybe spud fans pretending to be arsenal fans

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
That has to be some made up stuff. I can't see any fan of ours going against ESR or Saka?
Maybe spud fans pretending to be arsenal fans
no it wasn't toward Saka ESR it was more against the likes of Willock Nektiah Nelson AMN.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

no it wasn't toward Saka ESR it was more against the likes of Willock Nektiah Nelson AMN.

I wouldn’t really take that much notice of it as there are certain individuals on here that have an agenda against these players aswell.

I remember how many times I had to defend AMN on here last summer.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Sometimes it's not an agenda, sometimes it's just an opinion.

I agree but I’ve been keeping an eye on those individuals and it’s the same profile of player that they’re bashing which made me come to the conclusion that it’s an agenda.

samspade

"You said I said" detection expert at your service
I agree but I’ve been keeping an eye on those individuals and it’s the same profile of player that they’re bashing which made me come to the conclusion that it’s an agenda.
As in young players or the same types of player? If it's the same types of player then that's probably just people who see the game differently.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
not a fan of AFTV or not a fan of arsenal?

As an arsenal fan, I welcome platforms that give a voice to the diverse group of arsenal supporters regardless of their (respectful) opinions.

I don’t always agree with the contributors agendas (for example I’m not in the Arteta out Kroenke out camps) but am glad that people are given a platform and that there is a counter voice to the former chairmans and players that continue to get their large pay checks with sky / talk sports while looking down on others.
I agree but they have made massive bucks through peddling disrespect with subpar Jeremy Kyle style viewing.
Thats fact and nobody can deny it.

They abdicate responsibility behind the 'they are just giving fans a platform line'.

Its Poor and an easy cop out they know exactly what they are doing.

Do they take responsibility, be a decent role model and raise the bar.

Nah they turn us into a laughing stock, disrespecting the club, managers, players and its fans for $$$$$.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
What profile? Xhaka & Mustafi have got far more hate than any hale end kid ever has?
Too much is expected of the hale end kids tbf people build them up and knock them down. Most wont make it here.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

As in young players or the same types of player? If it's the same types of player then that's probably just people who see the game differently.

As in young players and it’s an agenda. 100%.

What profile? Xhaka & Mustafi have got far more hate than any hale end kid ever has?
Too much is expected of the hale end kids tbf people build them up and knock them down. Most wont make it here.

Both of them are/were two senior members of the squad. We also signed them for significant fees at the time, so of course their deals will get scrutinised plus they’ve both done some questionable things in their stints here. So comparing the hate they receive to a kid from our own academy is slightly unfair.

TinFish

Talksport is absolute trash but at least they have to behave to a certain broadcast acceptable standards.
AFTV has very few standards to adhere too. They spew toxic views towards the club & individuals seemingly without compunction.
I had to smile when Claude (RIP) called himself an influencer.
I know thats a big thing on social media.

So what influence has Arsenal Fan TV had on the World?

1/ The main 'influence' i can see is that all other clubs laugh at us & think our fans are bellends.

2/ They 'influence' younger arsenal fans to think bile induced ranting is acceptable.

So great thanks for that well done 👍

Im 100% sure the channel fuelled the fire for some of the shameful treatment that wenger endured.

I also feel that the level of toxicity & hate directed towards some players both in the ground and on social media has been ramped up to whole new levels by these 'influencers'/clowns rants.

I honestly cant think of a single positive influence they have?

So for me they can fcuk right off.

Some people will not like this post as they would sooner suck up to or suck off Z list 'influencer' bellends.

Nothing but money grabbing parasites.

Can you tell I'm not exactly a fan? lol 😜.
I think you are exaggerating a little here. It's just a YouTube channel. They broadcast on every match whether its win, lose or draw. I guess from an entertainment standpoint, the meltdowns would obviously attract more views.

Even without AFTV, the club is a laughing stock. AFTV has has absolutely zero influence on the way Arsenal have been run over the past decade and some of the embarrassing and humiliating decisions we've took.

Take a look at this link - September 2011 before AFTV came to prominence.

The stuff we've been through is some of the worst and most humiliating :lol: This was all prior to 2012 ffs. :lol::lol: It gets worse after that... (RVP etc.)

AFTV really is just the icing on the cake.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
As in young players and it’s an agenda. 100%.

Both of them are/were two senior members of the squad. We also signed them for significant fees at the time, so of course their deals will get scrutinised plus they’ve both done some questionable things in their stints here. So comparing the hate they receive to a kid from our own academy is slightly unfair.
Ok i agree thats a good point but im not sure there is a big agenda with the Hale End kids. Any hating on players young or old is toxic and shouldnt be tolerated.
Too often fans get carried away with the kids. I simply dont think the expectation placed on them is fair.
If you think a player is not good enough or perhaps has bad attitude (douzi) you can however say it.
In reality none of the kids you mention apart from possibly AMN have played enough games to really judge.
The internet can be a pretty nasty place unfortunately
Nowadays if you are not a 'worldie' inside a dozen games mouthy internet man will right you off.

Thats why i dont like the ridiculous hype surrounding the kids.

Reece got it, then Eddie and now Balogun who hasnt even kicked a ball in the Prem.
They are built up to such levels at such a young age in peoples heads that if they dont produce straight away they are slaughtered.

Head&Shoulders

You could put hundreds of other sensible more rounded Arsenal fans on but he made the call not too as
I remember when that prick on TS called him out on this why he only uses the regulars because of the money they bring in. Then the next few games Robbie started introducing some random blokes i've never seen before. This lasted for less than a month before going back to only regulars and 1-2 randos.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Ok i agree thats a good point but im not sure there is a big agenda with the Hale End kids. Any hating on players young or old is toxic and shouldnt be tolerated.
Too often fans get carried away with the kids. I simply dont think the expectation placed on them is fair.
If you think a player is not good enough or perhaps has bad attitude (douzi) you can however say it.
In reality none of the kids you mention apart from possibly AMN have played enough games to really judge.
The internet can be a pretty nasty place unfortunately
Nowadays if you are not a 'worldie' inside a dozen games mouthy internet man will right you off.

Thats why i dont like the ridiculous hype surrounding the kids.

Reece got it, then Eddie and now Balogun who hasnt even kicked a ball in the Prem.
They are built up to such levels at such a young age in peoples heads that if they dont produce straight away they are slaughtered.

People need to have middle ground as a lot of fans cry when players like Gnabry, Malen, Bennacer etc show their class and the top teams around Europe are after them then moan why we sold them for cheap but then they moan when our fans defend/show faith in our youth prospects.

Also, AMN was getting criticised unfairly last summer as was Joe Willock at times. Some assume that both aren’t talented enough for us but have they forgotten that we’re still playing the likes of Elneny and Bellerin. Willock has proven that he can perform in the PL as has AMN during our FA Cup last year.

Although, I do agree with you that some players won’t make it as that’s normal but I won’t criticise those who place faith in our young talents.

Arsenal Quotes

I think in England you eat too much sugar and meat and not enough vegetables

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom