• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

AFTV

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Don’t want to slag off Ty, guy is a bigger Arsenal fan than i can ever be, but it was cringe viewing seeing him on that forum with Carragher, Keane and Neville.

Carragher mentioned him yesterday as his *mate* during the game.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Don’t want to slag off Ty, guy is a bigger Arsenal fan than i can ever be, but it was cringe viewing seeing him on that forum with Carragher, Keane and Neville.
Having watched him for yrs I seriously think he may have some form of intellectual disability. So I cringe when people have a go at him especially given his dedication to the club.

GoonerJay24

The Kroenkes hire, fire, spend, not spend, bring a culture to the club etc. Don’t see what 4/5 guys on a YouTube channel have to do with that.

The abuse of Wenger was disgusting though, agree. It crossed a line, just on a human level. This was also your greatest manager ever.
It's not solely them of course not. But we only started dropping from top four when the anti Wenger criticism increased.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
That fan interview were Ty and Carragher got into it the other day.

That was supposed to be a serious debate, but they get ****ing Ty to represent Arsenal :lol:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Funny enough, that's what he was trying to argue :lol:

He was saying Arsenal gets no respect in the media.
Since when we get respect? Sp**s who won nothing get more respect lol. 😭

The media these days easily rattle Arsenal fans because they know we have big fanbase specially in social media 😂.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
I wouldn't like to see protests happening this early already. That's harsh on the youngsters, it may be not directed at them but they will feel the pressure from every angle.

If protests need to happen, do it early octobre

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
AFTV has gone backwards, they seem to think people want to watch pseudo-analysts talking about tactics in a 12 minute video.

Miss the times where Ty and Claude (RIP) had a go at each other with some idiots in the background yelling. "HE'S GOT TO GOOOOOO!!!!"

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
AFTV has gone backwards, they seem to think people want to watch pseudo-analysts talking about tactics in a 12 minute video.

Miss the times where Ty and Claude (RIP) had a go at each other with some idiots in the background yelling. "HE'S GOT TO GOOOOOO!!!!"

Would hazard a guess that their viewing figures have gone up significantly since these days. Claude used to be ridiculed by many on this forum. In retrospect, a lot of his points have stood the test of time.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Not surprising SkySports give them attention so making us more laughing stock.
Thank God I don't have to suffer through that **** at least. There are some pluses living the the US, but wonder if this isn't the biggest one: Not having to watch Carragher, Neville, Souness and the rest of that trash on Sky! Such a despicable bunch of characters! Their anti-Arsenal agenda is just so sickening!

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Now we know why Hairspray wasn't posting during Brentford game dude was on AFTV. Congrats!

Dear Lord. Pepe was not bad, Chambers is a great defender, we're missing someone big like Toney up front..

And then: 'How can you sack Arteta after one game? You have to give the guy a chance against a very good, enthusiastic team.' FFS Robbie, ask the man if he's seen the last 20 months.

Arsenal Quotes

When Patrick Vieira came over from AC Milan, he didn’t know a word of English. We gave him accommodation, phone, car and an English teacher. I talked to Patrick in fluent French and before a game I asked in French, can you speak a bit of English to me? Patrick nodded and replied: Tottenham are shit!

David Dein

Latest posts

Top Bottom