• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

AFTV

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
I love all the fan channels & the independent watchalongs like TG. :lol:

Its great to see how many views they all get even with huge organisations trying to cash in but just cant match the views.

Its beyond me why people are so bitter about them... successful clubs have them with a **** load of views just like clubs in the dirt like us.

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

Yeah if people actually watched AFTV they would see their content has mostly changed anyways.

Guys like Troopz and DT yelling into the camera is a thing of the past, they now have nerds like James or some of the ladies breaking down matches from an increasingly analytical standpoint.

With Turkish harping on about the club needing to spend 200mil and Kronke Out.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Yeah if people actually watched AFTV they would see their content has mostly changed anyways.

Guys like Troopz and DT yelling into the camera is a thing of the past, they now have nerds like James or some of the ladies breaking down matches from an increasingly analytical standpoint.

But it’s hard to forgive this outfit for their Wenger abuse. I won’t watch them.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I gave up on AFTV when it was just screaming and yelling. It was contrived and frankly embarrassing. AFTV had some good content earlier, with excellent interviews of Paul Davis and Vic Akers.

Perhaps it is better now?

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

I gave up on AFTV when it was just screaming and yelling. It was contrived and frankly embarrassing. AFTV had some good content earlier, with excellent interviews of Paul Davis and Vic Akers.

Perhaps it is better now?
I'm not even trying to plug them was speaking out about ostracising them :lol:

But yeah it's mostly changed. They don't even really get onto Arteta if I am honest, most of the frustration is towards Xhaka, Bellerin and the board.

They've started having fans from around the world send in video clips expressing their thoughts on the match, so yes it's definitely less shouty.

I am not saying to watch this btw, but 5-10 mins you'll get the vibes.

Last edited:

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant

I get that but as ive said before the damage they caused is real.

a serial killer may stops killing, Ya dont forget man was a murderer.

If they have been rehabilitated or turned a new leaf to be a positive influence that is good.

However Im with trax i wont watch them on principle.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Lol Imagine watching AFTV to get tactical analysis on games. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
they do literally produce content of just that... personally its not for me but you can appreciate the effort & just looking at the metrics well received with shows getting 80K views in less than a week.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻

The change seems to have come after they contributed to long term damage to the club. As a result, they stand to profit from our possible protracted demise. Every fan is entitled to their opinion but this was coordinated trashing of Wenger and ultimately the club. #RobbieOut #AFTVOutForever

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Do people really think they started the Wenger bashing? It was definitely happening before it, they just put it on camera. A lot of Arsenal fans never liked Wenger even when we were winning because of Xenophobia from the press and this country in general influencing their weak minds.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Do people really think they started the Wenger bashing? It was definitely happening before it, they just put it on camera. A lot of Arsenal fans never liked Wenger even when we were winning because of Xenophobia from the press and this country in general influencing their weak minds.
Not really sure it was xenophobia or anything as deep as that. They’d seen him bossing the league and then suddenly come 2004 onwards Fergie and Mourinho were bossing him. They lost their bragging rights and it festered. And when City joined in, it got worse.

No understanding of how well he was performing for what little money he had, pure and simple. Even though we’re spending a lot more now, most finally get it. But not all.

Head&Shoulders

Who bought all those stupid planes to fly over the stadium? Who organized the Wenger out protests? Who kept yelling non-stop Wenger out on AFTV?
We deserve it

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

These lot need to start protesting again by the way, they don’t seem to be as passionate about abusing managers post Wenger.
It's very weird, Lee Judges aside they are very reluctant and moan about the players or the owner instead.

Maybe instructions from Robbie? or too embarrassed to admit the Wenger hate?

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

It's very weird, Lee Judges aside they are very reluctant and moan about the players or the owner instead.

Maybe instructions from Robbie? or too embarrassed to admit the Wenger hate?
Apparently fans were shouting AFTV out at the cup game last week, probably too scared to get rowdy again. Plus they don’t have Troopz or DT anymore I don’t think.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal have got as much chance of being handed the title by Sp*rs as I have of being given the Crown Jewels. They are the last people we want winning the Championship. Now we mean to round off our season by beating Arsenal.

Alan Mullery (Sp*rs captain in 1971)

There is no way we were going to be beaten

Bertie Mee in the same game after beating Spurs and clinching the Double at White Hart Lane

Latest posts

Top Bottom