• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

AFTV

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

This forum LOVED DT when he was saying very very NASTY things about Wenger. @Makingtrax will remember.

Don’t tag me, you are the guys who loved a guy who was an absolute **** not only now, but when he was attacking Wenger on a very personal level.

He was your boy. AM loved DT.

Big accusations there bro. I was Wenger in till the very end.

Always said DT was a gimp as well.

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
Not long until the you know who's of AM show up to defend him, tho.

I imagine he was devasted about losing his ex given he was talking about ****. But he's obviously lost the plot there and gone way too far. From what I can gather though, isn't his crime showing up at his exes date and attempting to **** block her date by hitting him and luring her outside by reckoning her lad was in his car? If it got physical beyond that it makes it worse but the reporting wasn't very clear. 3 years does seem harsh

He probably was a desperate very mentally unwell man. That's probably true of many of the AFTV members, like Claude for instance.

He's actually changed his name to 'Goodenough' by depoll because DT were his original initials. That shows he's basing his life on his youtube persona and that doesn't seem quite right. He obviously hasn't got the rest of his life quite on the rails.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
I imagine he was devasted about losing his ex given he was talking about ****. But he's obviously lost the plot there and gone way too far. From what I can gather though, isn't his crime showing up at his exes date and attempting to **** block her date by hitting him and luring her outside by reckoning her lad was in his car? If it got physical beyond that it makes it worse but the reporting wasn't very clear. 3 years does seem harsh

He probably was a desperate very mentally unwell man. That's probably true of many of the AFTV members, like Claude for instance.

He's actually changed his name to 'Goodenough' by depoll because DT were his original initials. That shows he's basing his life on his youtube persona and that doesn't seem quite right. He obviously hasn't got the rest of his life quite on the rails.

He also took pictures of his ex- naked. He can be mentally ill and still deserve to be three years in jail.

Malky

Established Member
Amazing how both Troopz and DT are at complete opposite points in their lives. Troopz getting married, and DT thrown in jail.
Troopz wasn't much better at times for his rants on AFTV, guy was embarrasing but I genuinely think alot was forced to get more attention on him. Where as DT, however, was just a horrible, spiteful dickhead of a man. He should never have been on a platform like AFTV to spout his bullshit, never mind basically be made the focalpoint.

Also quite ironic he has his own brand called " Behave will ya "....... maybe he should of actually tried doing that himself. :lol:

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
I knew something was up with DT, lots of people have hinted it but never said it, that’s why I had no sympathy when he started crying about his mental health.

AM loved this guy though.

No one loved the guy, at best his rage at unsatisfying results resonated with some of the members frustration over our stagnation

No one likes him tho

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Having "mental issues" is something very real and scary for anyone...but you have to be sure the person actually has them, and isn't using it as an excuse for some of the things they have done.

Never met DT, so I don't know...but it's easy to hide behind excuses, rather than face consequences for your ****ty actions.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Having "mental issues" is something very real and scary for anyone...but you have to be sure the person actually has them, and isn't using it as an excuse for some of the things they have done.

Never met DT, so I don't know...but it's easy to hide behind excuses, rather than face consequences for your ****ty actions.
Think there is a confusion here about what constitutes mental disorders that might make prison an incorrect punishment versus mental problems / issues that don’t. Clearly, at least in my view, someone who decides to hit someone or abuse a girlfriend or wife has “mental issues”, but nothing that precludes correct punishment, including prison, which seems to be what this guy has received.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Deluded Gooner is probably the best Arsenal guy on YouTube.

If you haven't seen his stuff, you should definitely check it out.

Yeah second this. He’s a great guy who actually puts work in and treats his viewers like people.

Humble bloke.

pascal_stepanovs

Where is the proof that he changed his name to Goodenough?

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
He also took pictures of his ex- naked. He can be mentally ill and still deserve to be three years in jail.

And forcefully dragged her to the carpark now I've read more. Still I think 3 years is harsh, when Peados get the same quite often. I suppose he'll probably be out in 18 months.

Arsenal Quotes

I think in England you eat too much sugar and meat and not enough vegetables

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom