• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

AFTV

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
For some reason yesterday I ended up watching fans of both Liverpool and Arsenal react to the match between the two teams.

Never seen such a sad bunch of idiots together. I'm getting too old for this **** probably. Do they make a lot of money out of it you guys reckon? I'm sure Robbie does at AFTV, but there are so many of these clowns out there filming while making a total fool out of themselves.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Ffl0082WQAY_pON

Is this guy ok?

Wild to think he’s trying to make a comeback.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Is this guy ok?

In a weird way it makes sense. His Youtube career and DTFC were probably some of the only things in his life that he didn't **** up.

So, now in trying to restart his life that seems like an obvious option. Might even have been encouraged to do so. How it goes is anyone's guess. Probably a car crash waiting to happen.

Still wild to think about of course.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
In a weird way it makes sense. His Youtube career and DTFC were probably some of the only things in his life that he didn't **** up.

So, now in trying to restart his life that seems like an obvious option. Might even have been encouraged to do so. How it goes is anyone's guess. Probably a car crash waiting to happen.

Still wild to think about of course.
exactly what else is he going to do; start up his djing career again. His might not hit his old peaks (at one stage quite a few yrs back, I heard independent agents declaring he was the biggest football fan on social media globally) but will probably still have enough of a following to make a living.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
For some reason yesterday I ended up watching fans of both Liverpool and Arsenal react to the match between the two teams.

Never seen such a sad bunch of idiots together. I'm getting too old for this **** probably. Do they make a lot of money out of it you guys reckon? I'm sure Robbie does at AFTV, but there are so many of these clowns out there filming while making a total fool out of themselves.
A lot of them seem to do it full time. Lee gunner always boasting he makes at least 200 pounds per stream. And these full timers are doing multiple streams per day, they spend half their life on YouTube to make a living. Doubt lee gunner has much advertising or media work to supplement youtube.

Taneruit

Established Member

Ffl0082WQAY_pON

Is this guy ok?

Video is out

He doesn't want to address the incident directly on camera, does say that his actions are inexcusable/his own fault. (How much he actually regrets it is of course anyone's guess)

He does go into Robbie, accusing him that he knew full well what happened in spite of AFTV's PR statement. (Which personally, I'm actually more inclined to believe than Robbie's initial *We didn't know the extent* BS)

Anyway, make of it what you will.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
Video is out

He doesn't want to address the incident directly on camera, does say that his actions are inexcusable/his own fault. (How much he actually regrets it is of course anyone's guess)

He does go into Robbie, accusing him that he knew full well what happened in spite of AFTV's PR statement. (Which personally, I'm actually more inclined to believe than Robbie's initial *We didn't know the extent* BS)

Don't like DT, but Robbie has always been a grafter and done what was best for his pockets.

These guys splitting up has done the club a world of service from the toxic atmosphere that they stoked the flames for.

Anyways, I'm all for second chances. Good for him, etc. etc.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Video is out

How would they know the full details? You think men who abuse women tell other men in detail what they do? The guy is a scumbag and there is no reason to believe him

Taneruit

Established Member

How would they know the full details? You think men who abuse women tell other men in detail what they do? The guy is a scumbag and there is no reason to believe him
Because Robbie has pulled this multiple times already and I know from personal experience how this **** usually goes. For one Robbie knows multiple of DT's family members and close friends. In addition to the timeline not making any sense from Robbie's perspective.

One person being a scumbag doesn't prevent the other from trying to cover their ass.
Specially in the media.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Because Robbie has pulled this multiple times already and I know from personal experience how this **** usually goes. For one Robbie knows multiple of DT's family members and close friends. In addition to the timeline not making any sense from Robbie's perspective.

One person being a scumbag doesn't prevent the other from trying to cover their ass.
Specially in the media.
You make it sound like they are family. This is business. Robbie put him on camera and he drew attention. From that moment it was a business relation and Robbie has every right to distance himself from him to protect his business

I know people like DT and reading his case, you can see he is extremely manipulative and never take responsibility for his actions. Now he is trying to bring Robbie down. I don’t think Robbie owes him or anyone any explanation. And the people who sent support for this cvnt need serious help

Honestly can't stand Aftv , Aftv made arsenal and Arsène wenger a running joke during the end of wengers era , other teams fans would laugh and say can't wait too watch aftv after a loss etc .
just off the back off that I wouldn't support any of them .

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Video is out

I don’t buy any of that tbh. So many snakes that have been given a platform. Could never take Robbie seriously after the way he dealt with that Moh fiasco and Claude too.

Robbie, DT, Troopz and True Geordie, I’d say cancel the lot of them.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I don’t buy any of that tbh. So many snakes that have been given a platform. Could never take Robbie seriously after the way he dealt with that Moh fiasco and Claude too.

Robbie, DT, Troopz and True Geordie, I’d say cancel the lot of them.
Claude used racist language against Son

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Claude used racist language against Son

It wouldn’t really surprise me if he supported DT up until there was a backlash online as he was still allowed on the platform, so it’s a bit of double standards there. There were also others who said some outrageous comments but were still allowed on the platform, I’m pretty sure Troopz said something in the same mould but nothing was done about it. Like I said, I can’t take Robbie seriously after how he dealt with the whole Moh fiasco.

What’s the difference between the below and what Claude said?

The worst thing about it all was Claude got axed from the platform after Robbie crumbled, you could see he was clearly suffering from mental health.

Halend

DT was always going to try and throw AFTV under bus, it's the easiest thing to do to try and draw attention.

I also highly doubt Robbie new the full extent, why would DT tell on himself abuses don't do that.

Arsenal Quotes

Football is a bit like elections. Before it's unpredictable. After it's unexplainable... But there's an opportunity for us to make it unforgettable.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom