• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aimo Diana

mood

Diana is a good player. Very versatile.

Can play rightback, on the wings or central midfielder.

saphen

GoonerGurjit said:
He's an Italian international defender.

not really..he plays on the left..more offensive then defensive ...good cross and good shot..really fast and he runs very much..he also scores some good goals..

Mostarac

Established Member
saphen said:
not really..he play on the left...

No, he does not play on the left side of the midfield, he is an right-winger and that is what he has been playing for a while now.

ugen64

fabtastic said:
28 years old!!! would be better to sign a younger defender

eh? if Cygan leaves, Lauren will be the only defender above the age of 25. you need someone experienced like Gary Neville (not suggesting we should buy him) or even Maldini (not suggesting we should buy him) to anchor your defense.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
bonera would be a good option. can play left right center

saphen

ehy take a look!!!!

semare.gif

This is the Verona'newspaper (Verona is my city!)
It says arsenal knocking at chievo'door for Franco Semioli..chievo best player..It says also arsenal is looking for him or Diana..Well Semioli is looked also by Rome Palermo and Inter..Really good player nice fantasy..really fast great technic and he has good feet ( left and right )..he played a great year ( we arrived in Uefa but maybe with juve milan and Lazio in C we ll play champions :D ) he did all the retire with the national team but he is quite young... and quite cheap also!around 7 millions euros

Mostarac

Established Member
Semioli is excellent, would not mind it at all if Arsenal buy him. It says a bit when he was very close to be selected in Italy`s squad for the World Cup. But, according to rumours, it looks like he wants to play for Roma though. They have showed most interest in him so far of all the clubs.

nazo

Established Member
Anymore info about this Semioli guy? What position does he play?

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
Courier said:
Mostarac said:
arsenal_hleb said:
he is not good enough for arsenal currently. he is not even chosen by italy

Get your facts straight next time. He is good enough for Italy, and he would have been selected for the World Cup if he was not injured right now.

Remember when he was at Mallorca fans saying that a certain Eto was not good enough for Arsenal just before he signed for Barce :roll: make you think what fans really see!
slight difference being Diana is 28.. Eto'o was like 21 or 22 when people were saying that about him... Diana has pretty much already reached his potential...

saphen

I'm still hoping...
No I don't know him..but i ve seen him many times..i work in the security team at Verona'stadium for Chievo..so I've seen all his matches in last 2 years..

Mostarac

Established Member
Well, one can hope, but when the main person himself says that he is going to Roma, then our hope is not too big anymore. Too bad, because I think Semioli will be excellent for Roma and he could have contributed for Arsenal.

saphen

sure...but Legrottaglie too wanted go to Rome..but went to Juve..Chievo doesn't care about the players'preference...best offer wins.. :D

Mostarac

Established Member
True, but if Semioli does want to go to Roma, there is nothing Chievo can do. Anyway, you are a unique supporter, Saphen. I thought that most people in Verona support Hellas?

Arsenal Quotes

It is well known the referees are protected very well like the lions in the zoo so we have to live with their decisions

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom