• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ainsley Maitland-Niles: 2019/2020 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
Play him defensive mid. His pace is insane. He should bring some intensity into his game or risk being shipped out to accrington Stanley. Try him in mid first unai.

Come on! He doesn't know how to press, tackle, and pass, and you want him as CDM.

nick gould

His body language is totally wrong now. I suppose it's time to cut our losses. The defensive mid position is proving to be a problem. We have torreira in there tonight but our defence is still exposed.

chessygoal

We can't be too harsh with AMN. We completely messed up his development. I'd love to see him on loan to a team with a proper coach.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
We can't be too harsh with AMN. We completely messed up his development. I'd love to see him on loan to a team with a proper coach.
While I agree, he has to show more resilience than he has in the last few months. Doubt he will get too much games on this evidence, not even in the EL. Nelson wont be injured long and he will get one of those wing spots.

His chances are running thin now... He has until end of season to improve and impress but if he fails I think Edu will be looking to move him on.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I think the writings on the wall sadly. I still think highly of him as a talent but he has visibly stopped giving a ****. Think hes defo gone come next summer.

He needs a loan, reminds me of Loftus-Cheek under Mourinho. He turned his career round at Palace.

Get him on a loan somewhere in January and see how he does in the first team.

teamsoutheast

Player:Ødegaard
A little harsh to write him off IMO. Hes a young player brought through our academy and needs our support but this fanbase just does not have the patience which is sad. Fair play to Emery for giving him his opportunity to shine in his preferred position but he didn't seem switched on at all throughout his time on the pitch. Something is clearly not right at the moment with him mentally and hopefully, whatever it is, he snaps out of it and performs to the level we know he can.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
He needs a loan, reminds me of Loftus-Cheek under Mourinho. He turned his career round at Palace.

Get him on a loan somewhere in January and see how he does in the first team.
I think hed do well at somewhere like Bournemouth for half a season. A team that needs a pacy CM defo. I hope he can turn it around but not been encouraged by the last couple games.

I'll say it yet again - huge mistake to try and make him a full back.

isop

His body language is totally wrong now.

That's what's very noticeable about him. Looking at Martinelli, Smith-Rowe, Willock, Saka, they look hungry to take their chances, trying to make things happen. AMN looks so languid with his body language, almost too relaxed and casual. He likely has more talent than he's showing and he needs a defined position.

Last edited:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I don't think he'll make it in PL he still not settled in position (yes we not helped him with that) but i don't think he got the ability to br decent mid poor first touch poor passing no creativity

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Holding looked quite bad in his 2nd season, most wouldn't have anticipated that he would end up becoming an important player for the club. Things can change quickly in football, I wouldn't be so quick to write Ainsley off but he needs to show more.

trippyhippy

I think hed do well at somewhere like Bournemouth for half a season. A team that needs a pacy CM defo. I hope he can turn it around but not been encouraged by the last couple games.

I'll say it yet again - huge mistake to try and make him a full back.
chamberlain was played at full back and he improved his game if anything. no excuses for him tbh, he has had more than enough oppertunities. time to sell

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Holding looked quite bad in his 2nd season, most wouldn't have anticipated that he would end up becoming an important player for the club. Things can change quickly in football, I wouldn't be so quick to write Ainsley off but he needs to show more.

Since when did Holding become an important player for the club? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Of the nine red cards this season we probably deserved half of them

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom