• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ajax FC

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Ajax put him on fraudwatch for dodgy transfers dealings.

I don't have Twitter so unable to access tweets:

Ajax starts investigating Mislintat with external advisors

Ajax has started an investigation into technical director Sven Mislintat, after the Amsterdam team recruited a player on the last day of the transfer market through an agent's office that has had interests in Mislintat's company for several months. The NOS reported this on Tuesday evening.

The Ajax board was not aware of the situation surrounding the incorporation of Borna Sosa, the club said in a response to the broadcaster. Business agent AKA Global, which represents Sosa's interests, became an interested party in Mislintat's company Matchmetrics GmbH in June this year.
'Ajax is not aware of any shareholding that AKA Global GmbH has in Matchmetrics.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Leno was fine and one of the best goalkeepers in the league last season.

Torreira did well for 6 months but was unhappy in London and couldnt deal with the lack of a winter break.

Lichtsteiner was never better than solid for us but came for free and was supposed to be a back up.

Sokratis was perfectly fine in the 18/19 season but was hit and miss after that.

Guendouzi was raw but decent but Arteta's inability to deal with "difficult people" destroyed his career here.

You ignored Mavropanos who has developed well away from Arteta and Aubameyang who gave Teta his only trophy. So most of Mislintats signings was fine.

No players there that made any significant contribution or made us raise a level I'm afraid. All of them ended up playing for worse teams later on.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Ajax put him on fraudwatch for dodgy transfers dealings.

I don't have Twitter so unable to access tweets:

Ajax starts investigating Mislintat with external advisors

Ajax has started an investigation into technical director Sven Mislintat, after the Amsterdam team recruited a player on the last day of the transfer market through an agent's office that has had interests in Mislintat's company for several months. The NOS reported this on Tuesday evening.

The Ajax board was not aware of the situation surrounding the incorporation of Borna Sosa, the club said in a response to the broadcaster. Business agent AKA Global, which represents Sosa's interests, became an interested party in Mislintat's company Matchmetrics GmbH in June this year.
'Ajax is not aware of any shareholding that AKA Global GmbH has in Matchmetrics.

We had this guy, Raul, and Gazidis pulling the strings with a noob Edu underneath.

It's a miracle where we are.

Thrice

It's obvious now that Mislintat can't be left unsupervised. His eye for talent was valuable when he didn't get to make the decisions. He needs someone above him to filter the garbage.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Bro I havent even watched since ten hag left

They are a mess since overmars showed his Willie to coworkers and had to leave

All i care about is arsenal
Another club ruined by me too. So what he send few d1ck pics to some some. I would bet what he brought to Ajax was far more valuable than what they brought them combined. I would have sacked all of them to solve the problem

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

🤣🤣 sven is funny guy. Didn't he joined months ago?

Their CEO elect want a different kind of technical director while the relationship between Mislintat and Ajax incompetent board broke down when he had to accept Maurice Steijn. So this was expected. The fans want the board gone so it need a scapegoat and very soon it will sack Steijn aswell.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Their CEO elect want a different kind of technical director while the relationship between Mislintat and Ajax incompetent board broke down when he had to accept Maurice Steijn. So this was expected. The fans want the board gone so it need a scapegoat and very soon it will sack Steijn aswell.
I find is strange didn't they bought players he wanted seem not building right stability

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Absolute shambles this club and Sven came in to give them the final push over the edge. :lol:

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Absolute shambles this club and Sven came in to give them the final push over the edge. :lol:
Need Sven at Man City asap. Though he'd probably fit right in apart from his vagabond appearance.

Arsenal Quotes

The club changed so much, I changed with it and football has changed with us... But one thing never changes: the 90 minutes still belong to the player, 90 minutes during which he is king.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom