• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ajax FC

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Wtf going on with them? That not something usually happen the club seem just give up on life its not like dutch league full of quality.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Is there an increase in this stuff or has it always been happening and it is being exposed now?

With all the millions these participants make I just don't understand the need for this level of corruption really.
More common now I think due to the increasing influence of agents.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
More common now I think due to the increasing influence of agents.
How I look explaining this to @Macho:
52471561877_69d6b0260b_b.jpg

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
Is there an increase in this stuff or has it always been happening and it is being exposed now?

With all the millions these participants make I just don't understand the need for this level of corruption really.

It's why George Graham got sacked. We'll never know tbh. If someone's doing a good job it probably gets overlooked.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Mislintat did 11 transfers, 10 of them suck and they were all too expensive lol

Dodged a bullet with him worked out of arsenal

Most of them look way better now when the useless Steijn (not Mislintat's choice) has been sacked. And the work Mislintat did at Arsenal was perfectly fine. Way better than what Arteta has done.

Arsenal Quotes

I always wanted to play in English football and Arsenal and Highbury IS English football to me.

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom