• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alberto Moreno

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

I wouldn't be up in arms over this but I'm sure I have read that he doesn't want to stay in England and is looking at playing in Italy.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
He’s poverty. You seem to get hyped with anyone and everyone we’re linked with.

Bit of a transfer whore.

I'm excited for most names this summer actually, but what will make me 'blow me load' is when i learn Masud has left the club

Preacher

Always Crying
Poverty player, would fit like a glove in our shambolic defence. If you consider Kolasinac bad defender wait when you watch Moreno week-in week-out. Moreno is Kolasinac on drugs:lol:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Poverty player, would fit like a glove in our shambolic defence. If you consider Kolasinac bad defender wait when you watch Moreno week-in week-out. Moreno is Kolasinac on drugs:lol:
Klopp doesn't give up on player easily but when he prefer play milner who isn't LB ahead of Moreno then you know how s**t Moreno is

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Chucked into another link for the sake of it again :lol:

As Field said its a poverty link, if we actually sign this guy I will be traumatised.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Klopp doesn't give up on player easily but when he prefer play milner who isn't LB ahead of Moreno then you know how s**t Moreno is

Milner started at left back in one game this season. Moreno in two. Milner played more, but in other positions. His versatility is why Klopp loves him. Moreno is strictly a left back and wasn't getting much time with Robertson around.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Let's get him and go all M's in a back 5. M-ery's barmy army:

--------------Meunier--------Mustafi-----Mavrapanos-------
-Maitland-Niles-------------------------------------------Moreno-

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
1-2 year deal... reasonable wage makes sense. He was vital under Emery so big upside.

Bring in this guy then its pure profit on whatever we sell Kola for to strengthen elsewhere. If Monreal off bring in another LB as well.

FinnGooner

Established Member
He's not as bad a people make it sound but he wouldn't improve us one bit either. A nothing player. However, if you look at the links you'll see that clubs a level below us are after him and then there's us. So it feels like Arsenal is just thrown in the mix by journos because there's a connection to Emery and having Arsenal there instead of just Betis and Lazio, makes the story a bit more exciting and significant. I doubt there's any actual interest from us.

Arsenal Quotes

My first ever football memory was Charlie George's double winning goal in 71. After that game; I just became an Arsenal fan.

Paul Davis

Latest posts

Top Bottom