• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alex Iwobi: Big 17 No Safety

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
He had good moments but he's way too timid for me. He needs to try harder to win the ball when we lose it and drive forward with more conviction. He spends too much time drifting and looking vacant.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

You saw that for his assist for the winner, did really well there.. Hopefully he can build on this performance, with Mkhi out getting Iwobi back in form would be huge for us..

Yup made a crap through ball good by outbodying whoever the that was . Played some nice passes again , has been doing that regularly for the 2nd half of the season just needs to score.

LG10

Once he gets it all together he will be a top player. Has everything to be a top playmaker, hopefully its with us.

ThlRama

Player:Saka
Not convinced by him. He used to do great with his pass-and-go and defending, but lacked end product. Today it was the other way around, his final ball was effective and he took his man well when space to be exploited was there, but he looked very average at bringing the ball forward and supplementing our build-up, as well as at defending. The potential is there, but we need a complete performance.

Zaza

Iwobi needs a coach like Tuchel to develop into a top class player. I just don't think Wenger is able to motivate these guys anymore

Wryer

Bags of potential but extremely raw. Good pace, strength and creativity. But his decision making is very poor. Needs a lot of hand holding to go to the next level.

Gunners4life

Definitely Not RonaldoMadness
I only watched the first half and I thought him and Mustafi were the worst of a meh bunch

Fair play if he improved in the second half

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Poor finishing for his chances the last games. Makes some good runs though, gets into dangerous positions. He needs a goal and a lot of confidence. He'll be all right for us in the future.

HBL

Established Member
He has been good in his substitute appearances lately but until he improves his final product he will continue to be the most frustrating player at the club.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Poor finishing for his chances the last games. Makes some good runs though, gets into dangerous positions. He needs a goal and a lot of confidence. He'll be all right for us in the future.

A whole load of confidence, I'd say. In the milliseconds before he strikes a ball it's like you take a quick breath because you're nervous for him, and I think in that slim moment he's also doubting himself. You can see him moving his feet too quickly and panicking. If he can sort out those few milleseconds before shooting and relax himself, he should be fine.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Shame he didn’t score thought the Southampton game might have gave him some confidence back.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Should have scored and failing to do so has probably hit him confidence wise. He lacks the fight of Welbeck. If he had that, he'd see some improvement in his game no doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

In a football match anything can happen, the players, 90 minutes, fantastic moves, an element of luck, talent, courage, and touch of magic and, for those who are watching these men play, the search for excitement, for a memory, for a lesson in life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom